Auckland, New Zealand [Sat Mar 5th / Sun Mar 6th 2016]

groovyguy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it has been said countless times already, but she looks so much better when she let her hair down on this section   :hearteyes:

Posted Image

thekidrobot Up close and personal, great performance of Madonna tonight in Auckland ! #music #rebelhearttour2016#madonna #live #newzealand #auckland#loves_new_zealand #aucklandalive

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnNFitD1v7/

OK people, first show done! Back for more tonight - soon! It was fucking amazing. I've never been so happy in my life! It was incredibly sad when she talked about Rocco and dedicated La Vie En Rose to him. I was crying like a baby! I cried many times during the show. I cried as soon as she came on stage, it was overwhelming! Seriously it beats all the shows I've ever been to in my life - this woman is everything!! I am so happy, and so happy to be able to see her again tonight. We had such great seats and I danced my ass off the whole time. The woman next to me looked at me when I was bawling my eyes out loool! I'm in one of the audience pics :) The arena is very small and this show felt incredibly intimate and close. Couldn't have asked for more - except for that UB who Madonna kissed - I could have died! I nearly did! So, I'm hoping I'll be picked tonight loool.... Another night of fun! :):heart: :heart:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It sounds like you had an incredible night. 😃😃😃

Madonna in Auckland tonight: "It's true, I've been an emotional wreck. Who wouldn't be under my circumstances.. But I'm not the kind of girl that just sits around and cries. I prefer to look ahead and see the bright side of things" â€ª#‎RebelHeartTour‬

Posted Image

Bitches, I'm back!!!! Woohoo! I'm so happy I could die!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: It was so incredible I can hardly put it into words (well, maybe a bit lool)!! Got super lucky with my seats, we were, as you know, in the first block closest to the stage, lower tier. Best thing of all, and I just couldn't believe my luck with this, is that we ended up by the wall (then after the wall is the next tier). So we really had no one behind us except quite a bit higher up, hard to explain, anyway..... that meant that I could stand up and go crazy all night - and I did!! I'll never forget that first night when she came on stage in the cage and then it opens, I didn't expect to cry but I started bawling like crazy (and I've seen her live before but this was incredibly close and special) and I don't think I stopped crying loool! We did not get WTG, but I'm OK with it. Candy Shop (which I said eeww to some months ago) was great! My voice is slowly starting to come back now but I still sound like I've got a really bad cold :lol: :lol: That UB guy on the second show was hilarious!!! It was great. There was also another guy in the audience that they filmed and he was also really funny!! The freedom of being able to dance your ass off and cry and scream, it was pure heaven!!! I'm going to upload photos later. Just need to charge the camera. My hubby took some absolutely incredible close up photos of Madonna, they looked great on the camera, I hope they look as good on screen - I'm going to frame a couple I think! :) Now that it's over (I'm gonna carry on) I feel I'm on a high and I hope it never ends. I'm going to get a Madonna tattoo! :) OMG this was a long post!!

I know it has been said countless times already, but she looks so much better when she let her hair down on this section   :hearteyes:

Posted Image

thekidrobot Up close and personal, great performance of Madonna tonight in Auckland ! [/size]#music [/size]#rebelhearttour2016#madonna [/size]#live [/size]#newzealand [/size]#auckland#loves_new_zealand [/size]#aucklandalive[/size]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnNFitD1v7/[/size]

I love Black&WhiteDonna

Groovy guy, in all seriousness, and with FULL SINCERITY, I adore your posts. All that before the show stuff, M and fans arriving, merchandise booths, stage shots, private jets, magazines, security lines lol I LIVE FOR IT. Please don't ever leave us, I'd cry. Your posts are the next best thing to actually being there, thank you so much.Don't stop. Keep movin keep groovin

Bitches, I'm back!!!! Woohoo! I'm so happy I could die!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: It was so incredible I can hardly put it into words (well, maybe a bit lool)!! Got super lucky with my seats, we were, as you know, in the first block closest to the stage, lower tier. Best thing of all, and I just couldn't believe my luck with this, is that we ended up by the wall (then after the wall is the next tier). So we really had no one behind us except quite a bit higher up, hard to explain, anyway..... that meant that I could stand up and go crazy all night - and I did!! I'll never forget that first night when she came on stage in the cage and then it opens, I didn't expect to cry but I started bawling like crazy (and I've seen her live before but this was incredibly close and special) and I don't think I stopped crying loool! We did not get WTG, but I'm OK with it. Candy Shop (which I said eeww to some months ago) was great! My voice is slowly starting to come back now but I still sound like I've got a really bad cold :lol: :lol: That UB guy on the second show was hilarious!!! It was great. There was also another guy in the audience that they filmed and he was also really funny!! The freedom of being able to dance your ass off and cry and scream, it was pure heaven!!! I'm going to upload photos later. Just need to charge the camera. My hubby took some absolutely incredible close up photos of Madonna, they looked great on the camera, I hope they look as good on screen - I'm going to frame a couple I think! :) Now that it's over (I'm gonna carry on) I feel I'm on a high and I hope it never ends. I'm going to get a Madonna tattoo! :) OMG this was a long post!!

So happy for you! Glad you enjoyed it LIVE! Watching it live is so different from watching periscopes & Youtube vids, isn't it? 

From streamings & videos, the Auckland shows look fantastic & the crowds for both nights clearly luv  & enjoyed the shows.

Afraid I don't have all the videos for the full second show :(

Hopefully more videos will surface later!