groovyguy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gargamel

Posted by Madonna on her Instagram :    madonna FACTS: its good to have them before you jump to conclusions! The Entire video for my show crashed as I arrived for sound check. The back up file was corrupt. We had no choice but to reboot and pray for a good outcome. The video lights 75 % of my show. We cant play in the dark. We were rebooted and ready by 9:30 even though we planned to go ion earlier. I had to make cuts in show before show started. Dress you Up was one of them and my 3rd guitar

Madame Madonna

You're absolutely right. Open your heart was absolutely not planned.   If you watch this video carefully you can realized that she was planned sing "Secret"   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao   Because she said "I wanna tell you Secret." as signal to Montie.   But then she said ""I hit my head really hard at stage tonight and I hardly can concentrate now." then stop.   her facial expression was little bit dizzy and uncomfortable.   Then she request to playing Open your he

groovyguy

‎Andrew Denman Manchester, United Kingdom  Whilst a few are moaning about her being late I was much more concerned about the security at this venue and this is why I think you should be too. We were not searched on entering the building. No bag searches or body searches. This is not acceptable in this current climate of heightened security. Not only for your safety but also the safety of the performers, crew and staff. I had premium priced seats and the security were just shoving people

So after La isla bonita she just sang a few lines of OYH or at least Who's that girl?And no LVER either I seem to understand...

Apparently, she didn't.

I mean, these songs were not performed tonight:

Gypsy Medley

Who's That Girl

La Vie En Rose

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

I kinda understand everything, and maybe M doesn't have nothing to do with it, maybe it was due to arena management! but that sucks anyways.

I'm gonna ask a stupid question : Did she apologize before leaving the stage prematurely?  :monkey:

She NEVER said anything regarding what she did in Santiago last time. It doesn't surprise me after all. And it wasn't like she didn't want to perform selected songs, she omitted the most important part of the concert: the mind-blowing introduction lmao

Now you know how it feels  :bothered2:

I cannot imagine what I would do if this happened to me. So sorry for everyone in Manchester! If she wanted to play the part of hero, she should do another night for free for people who were there tonight (if the arena is available). But, she probably doesn't give a sh!t. 

Not even slightly

She NEVER said anything regarding what she did in Santiago last time. It doesn't surprise me after all. And it wasn't like she didn't want to perform selected songs, she omitted the most important part of the concert: the mind-blowing introduction lmao

Now you know how it feels  :bothered2:

Not very cool...I'm so sad for you guys!  :1f614:

I'm sorry but that's not what I call a very respectful attitude even if she was forced to stop her show prematurely...
At least, she could have said some words to apologize rather than letting the audience without any explanation
I guess it must be quite frustrating!

I was at the show tonight open your heart was more or less full not like fever but that doesn't make up for the fact that she was so late and so unapologetic infact she came across as rude and nasty her attitude stank to cut so much of the show with her millions excuses what ever it seems very poorly organized and people can slag me off all they like unless they were there they wont know how it feels sorry for the rant guys but feeling very disappointed with the whole experience.