groovyguy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gargamel

Posted by Madonna on her Instagram :    madonna FACTS: its good to have them before you jump to conclusions! The Entire video for my show crashed as I arrived for sound check. The back up file was corrupt. We had no choice but to reboot and pray for a good outcome. The video lights 75 % of my show. We cant play in the dark. We were rebooted and ready by 9:30 even though we planned to go ion earlier. I had to make cuts in show before show started. Dress you Up was one of them and my 3rd guitar

Madame Madonna

You're absolutely right. Open your heart was absolutely not planned.   If you watch this video carefully you can realized that she was planned sing "Secret"   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao   Because she said "I wanna tell you Secret." as signal to Montie.   But then she said ""I hit my head really hard at stage tonight and I hardly can concentrate now." then stop.   her facial expression was little bit dizzy and uncomfortable.   Then she request to playing Open your he

groovyguy

‎Andrew Denman Manchester, United Kingdom  Whilst a few are moaning about her being late I was much more concerned about the security at this venue and this is why I think you should be too. We were not searched on entering the building. No bag searches or body searches. This is not acceptable in this current climate of heightened security. Not only for your safety but also the safety of the performers, crew and staff. I had premium priced seats and the security were just shoving people

Posted by Madonna on her Instagram : 

madonna FACTS: its good to have them before you jump to conclusions! The Entire video for my show crashed as I arrived for sound check. The back up file was corrupt. We had no choice but to reboot and pray for a good outcome. The video lights 75 % of my show. We cant play in the dark. We were rebooted and ready by 9:30 even though we planned to go ion earlier. I had to make cuts in show before show started. Dress you Up was one of them and my 3rd guitar song. This still brought us past the 11:00 curfew! But we went on and the venue was kind enough to extend till 111:39!! It was there choice not mine to end the show!! always want to finish. So we all missed the last 3 songs! And I'm sorry about that. And i thank all my Rebel Heart fans for understanding! We did our best! And we still had to pay a fine! That life. .

PS you still got to see an amazing show. And only missed. 12 minutes!!

The â¤#rebelhearttour goes on

https://www.instagram.com/p/_UFHYcmESh/

Posted Image

‎Andrew Denman

Whilst a few are moaning about her being late I was much more concerned about the security at this venue and this is why I think you should be too.

We were not searched on entering the building. No bag searches or body searches. This is not acceptable in this current climate of heightened security. Not only for your safety but also the safety of the performers, crew and staff.

I had premium priced seats and the security were just shoving people into our row. The woman next to me was so drunk she could barely stand. She and her friend had come from the back of the venue. Why weren't they sent back to their seats? I wouldn't have minded at all but she was abusive, drunk and rifled through my bag? She then managed to get within hair pulling distance of Madonna. Security then pushed her back in next to me where she collapsed and pissed herself. She then stood up and stamped in it splashing it everywhere and collapsed again.

So why was this allowed to happen? It was not Madonnas fault. Was she even aware? I have emailed my concerns to Guy O'seary, Live Nation, ShowSec and Manchester Evening News Arena.

At ALL of the other dates in Europe they let her complete the set - some on time and some late. Also we were thoroughly body and bag checked at all venues and it did not slow down our entry. You felt safe and it was professional. I feel that the security at Manchester incited aggression and bad feeling from the audience.

Madonna bashed her head badly which she told us at the front off mic. A friend said she saw this when she was dropping down into the stage. She looked in agony close up during the acoustic part. So with this, screens not working due to technical issues and the poor security it was a hell of a night!

She still kicked ass! See you in Birmingham for the next chapter...‪#‎rebelhearttour‬ â€ª#‎rebelhearts‬

Posted Image

‎Andrew Denman

Whilst a few are moaning about her being late I was much more concerned about the security at this venue and this is why I think you should be too.

We were not searched on entering the building. No bag searches or body searches. This is not acceptable in this current climate of heightened security. Not only for your safety but also the safety of the performers, crew and staff.

I had premium priced seats and the security were just shoving people into our row. The woman next to me was so drunk she could barely stand. She and her friend had come from the back of the venue. Why weren't they sent back to their seats? I wouldn't have minded at all but she was abusive, drunk and rifled through my bag? She then managed to get within hair pulling distance of Madonna. Security then pushed her back in next to me where she collapsed and pissed herself. She then stood up and stamped in it splashing it everywhere and collapsed again.

So why was this allowed to happen? It was not Madonnas fault. Was she even aware? I have emailed my concerns to Guy O'seary, Live Nation, ShowSec and Manchester Evening News Arena.

At ALL of the other dates in Europe they let her complete the set - some on time and some late. Also we were thoroughly body and bag checked at all venues and it did not slow down our entry. You felt safe and it was professional. I feel that the security at Manchester incited aggression and bad feeling from the audience.

Madonna bashed her head badly which she told us at the front off mic. A friend said she saw this when she was dropping down into the stage. She looked in agony close up during the acoustic part. So with this, screens not working due to technical issues and the poor security it was a hell of a night!

She still kicked ass! See you in Birmingham for the next chapter...‪#‎rebelhearttour‬ â€ª#‎rebelhearts‬

Posted Image

Thank you for writing this, i agree 100% we too had a very drunk girl in front of us who colapsed half way through ICONIC!! then kept leaving trying to come back leaving etc until she basically couldn't stand anymore and left. she was a mess!! the security was a joke how can they not check on entry but then be so strict once inside, I noticed a guy put on foot into the *gap/space* and he was pushed back into line.  iv'e had to stop reading the papers etc as its 80% BS she still nailed it IMO yes it's a shame that some songs were cut but I still got to see my idol 

Thank you for writing this, i agree 100% we too had a very drunk girl in front of us who colapsed half way through ICONIC!! then kept leaving trying to come back leaving etc until she basically couldn't stand anymore and left. she was a mess!! the security was a joke how can they not check on entry but then be so strict once inside, I noticed a guy put on foot into the *gap/space* and he was pushed back into line.  

What you said about the security seems quite umbelievable given the current circumstances...What a mess!  :oi:

She was amazing.......the problem was with the arena and the security

Agree, they even told 2 girls to take off their sequin.flashy hats as *Madonna* wouldn;t want to see them and be distracted!! i mean WTF!

Madonna herself commented i think at least 4 times about the strict security, they wouldn't let a fan give her something at the heart stage even though M was leaning out to take it, such a shame BUT like you said she was still amazing

Incident with security at 1:48:

Watch video clip @ https://www.facebook.com/Rheywood93/videos/10207980264363632/?fref=nf

*** PLEASE SHARE ***

Absolutely shocked by how Manchester Arena treated this visitor who went to see Madonna she was doing her performance and was interacting with the crowd she wanted to touch hands with a fan dressed as a nun and the security guards pushed him back which is Assault madonnas face was outraged I feel for this fan who wanted to touch her hand and was stopped by security even though Madonna told them to let him. This needs to get the attention of Manchester arena for spoiling our whole experience. Madonna still rocked and I feel for her even though it was not her fault.

Watch video clip @ https://www.facebook.com/Rheywood93/videos/10207980264363632/?fref=nf

*** PLEASE SHARE ***

Absolutely shocked by how Manchester Arena treated this visitor who went to see Madonna she was doing her performance and was interacting with the crowd she wanted to touch hands with a fan dressed as a nun and the security guards pushed him back which is Assault madonnas face was outraged I feel for this fan who wanted to touch her hand and was stopped by security even though Madonna told them to let him. This needs to get the attention of Manchester arena for spoiling our whole experience. Madonna still rocked and I feel for her even though it was not her fault.

Ummm wow. That's ridiculous, there's far too many security guards in that one spot alone. I get that from their view it looks like someone is just trying to reach out and grab her, but they don't see that Madonna is reaching out to her.

I dunno if it's a Heart Stage area thing, because I had an altercation with a security guard in Toronto who came up behind me, put his hand on my shoulder and spun me around just so he could have his little man syndrome moment and tell me not to use my camera. I snapped back at him so fast saying never approach someone like that again, because if I wanted to, I could have 'fallen' landed on the floor and they would easily had a lawsuit on their hands.

‎Christopher Furminger‎
I'm still elated after seeing her in Manchester last night, she is such a wonderful performer. I can't pick a favourite moment as every song felt like a highlight. And i know I look ridiculous but I couldn't resist, I hope it makes you smile 
Posted Image 

‎Brigitte Davies‎

Right I have not wrote this all day but I think it's time I do...last night at Manchester was amazing...the Queen was amazing and put on an amazing show...for those of you who were criticising her being late time to start realising it WASN'T her fault...another thing are many of you forgetting that she sang Open Your Heart for us (something she has never done on this tour before - an exclusive!)...she's obviously upset that she had to be cut short last night and Manchester Arena have a lot to answer for...support our Queen and don't complain about her it wasn't her fault...Madonna is amazing...rebel hearts forever â¤

—Posted Imagefeeling passionate. 

*** PLEASE SHARE ***

OMG the whole standing area full of security who acts stupidly.... thank god I live in continental Europe. I don't get these seats on the floor. POOR Fans can never afford these Expensive seats but here (Europe) they just have to wait long enough to be near that is so much better. 

I don't get it.