groovyguy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gargamel

Posted by Madonna on her Instagram :    madonna FACTS: its good to have them before you jump to conclusions! The Entire video for my show crashed as I arrived for sound check. The back up file was corrupt. We had no choice but to reboot and pray for a good outcome. The video lights 75 % of my show. We cant play in the dark. We were rebooted and ready by 9:30 even though we planned to go ion earlier. I had to make cuts in show before show started. Dress you Up was one of them and my 3rd guitar

Madame Madonna

You're absolutely right. Open your heart was absolutely not planned.   If you watch this video carefully you can realized that she was planned sing "Secret"   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao   Because she said "I wanna tell you Secret." as signal to Montie.   But then she said ""I hit my head really hard at stage tonight and I hardly can concentrate now." then stop.   her facial expression was little bit dizzy and uncomfortable.   Then she request to playing Open your he

groovyguy

‎Andrew Denman Manchester, United Kingdom  Whilst a few are moaning about her being late I was much more concerned about the security at this venue and this is why I think you should be too. We were not searched on entering the building. No bag searches or body searches. This is not acceptable in this current climate of heightened security. Not only for your safety but also the safety of the performers, crew and staff. I had premium priced seats and the security were just shoving people

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

‎Jody de Vos

Appealing to any Rebel Heart Tour 2015 members who are on Twitter, I really need your help in the form of a simple RETWEET on Twitter @  https://twitter.com/jodydv78/status/673134065927737344

I have a ticket to see Madonna in Manchester on 14DEC, which I bought in March when I was relatively fit & healthy. I have Motor Neurone Disease / ALS, only diagnosed in July 2014.

Nowadays I can't go anywhere without a wheelchair so I emailed Manchester Arena to reluctantly change my expensive front block by the stage seat to a less desirable wheelchair accessible / disabled seat!

Unfortunately the arena have said they can't help me as all accessible seats are allocated and I need to sit in my original seat! That is physically impossible as I need my wheelchair, a carer and equipment with me! They did tell me that they will see what they can do on the night but I can't physically exhaust myself by going all the way to Manchester and then them being unable to help!

I am appealing to Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary on Twitter to help as Ticketmaster & LiveNation have been unable to help. I reckon the more retweets the more likely my plight is to be noticed!!

Here is the link to the tweet so please RETWEET AWAY on Twitter and feel free to tag anyone in you know who you think might be able to help me! Fingers crossed!

‪#‎disabilityrights‬ â™¿

https://twitter.com/BradCiccone/status/675685451852836864

Manchester Arena, Manchester

Capacity: 21,000 (biggest arena in the U.K.)

Madonna's show is sold out

https://twitter.com/newsofM/status/676089689967861760

Madonna is in London now! Next stop #Manchester #RebelHeartTour #tourlife

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-manchester-setlist-rebel-heart-10596020

Madonna in Manchester

The Queen of Pop performs at the Manchester Arena tonight

The day has arrived. The Queen of Pop will perform at the Manchester Arena tonight – and it’s her only show in the north west of England as part of her Rebel Heart Tour.

Madonna has been winning rave reviews for her 10th world tour, which is set to be a theatrical spectacular featuring songs across her spectacular career spanning more than 30 years.

Funnily enough the Material Girl made her first ever appearance in this country in Manchester - at the iconic Hacienda nightclub for a live broadcast of The Tube in January 1984. And she shared the bill with a then little known Morrissey. The Hacienda owners paid Madge £50.

The superstar then waited another 20 years before returning to play live in the city again, at the arena for the opening leg of her Re:Invention world tour in 2004.

So fasten your cape, here’s what to expect from tonight’s show …

The setlist

Iconic

B***h I’m Madonna

Burning Up

Holy Water†(contains excerpts from “Vogueâ€)

Devil Pray

Messiah (video interlude)

Body Shop

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

HeartBreakCity (contains excerpts from Love Don’t Live Here Anymore)

Like a Virgin (contains elements of Heartbeat and Justify My Love)

S.E.X. (video interlude contains elements of Justify My Love)

Living for Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up / Into the Groove/ Everybody/ Lucky Star / Dress You Up (Reprise)

Who’s That Girl

Rebel Heart

Illuminati (video interlude)

Music (contains elements of Give It 2 Me)

Candy Shop

Material Girl

La Vie en rose

Unapologetic Bitch

Encore

Holiday

Stage Times

Doors open at 6.30pm. Her support act Vancouver DJ Mary Mac will on stage around 8pm and her Madgesty is due on stage at approximately 9pm.

The show is due to finish at 11pm.

Can I still get tickets for the show?

Yes you can. VIP packages have sold out but general tickets are still on sale for the Manchester show and start at £93.50.

To book tickets click here