Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom [Sun 20th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

Hello everybody!How do I begin?I thought this was gonna be an emotional show but it started as one of those days when everything goes wrong...Even MaryMac had problems with mic and sound, then they kept walking around the stage and you already know the show started late and the Medley was cut.She had problems with her mic in Burning up and the background track started before her, so the lypsynch was embarassing, they tried to adjust it before Holy water but didn't succeed and she didn't do the catwalk with the nuns. She even said "I can't hear myself" in Burning up.In True blue she was kinda distracted: "I can't drink a ukulele and play a bottle of water"; she also changed a line but I didn't understand the new lyrics. In Living for love she would never come out and when she got to the stage she really had to hurry to untie the knot...I was trembling!Then the show started to be wonderful. Ghosttown was performed because it was voted best song of 2015.Rebel heart was fantastic and definitely live.Then she had to hurry, she threw the bouquet almost instantly and joked with the couple who got it, but you already know that. LVER was strange because the show was more about humour than emotion... before the song she said to one of the boys "I'll fuck you later", which imo took away the poetry of the moment.Th UB was wearing a kilt, he didn't seem to know the proper moves on the catwalk. At a certain point he showed he had no underwear but M didn't realize the crowd saw his naked butt, then she said "I looked under his gown and I can say he's been blessed by God".Abd then of course Holiday. Oh God... When the arena lights were turned on I was sooo let down but had no hope. It was clear she was too late. Yet Monte was still there, Kiley and Nicky left the stage but came back, the projection even started. The she came on stage with no sound and no light (maybe when the programme is off you can't restart it)... and the rest is history. One of a kind. We all sang together loud, I even managed to go front row! Please don't tell Madonna to stop!!

burning up is not live??? mmmm probably you mean that the backing instrumental track was not on time

because she has a "different voice" every night for burning up XD

You seem somekind of disapointed what happed but in this case ! (not like in Manchaster) in Glasgow I'd say you really had a show of your own and you will remember forever! everything was damn FUNNY - she hurring so much and also the UB was great. I would have loved to attend a show like this - THIS IS UNIQUE (Manchaster was lame!)

No, not disappointed at all.. maybe because I was writing in the middle of the night!I was just saying that in the first part I was more concerned about the technical aspects of the show...

when the lights came on a lot of people around me started leaving and i kept saying it's not done she's still got holiday to do. my daughter was with me and she kept calmly trying to explain to me that it was in fact over, well i was honestly about to start throwing all my toys out the pram and then she came back on. everyone was that surprised and yes i was like it's ok, honeslty no appologies needed people, it's all good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_idarmGEcD/

"I don't smoke but i like to start fires⤠‪#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/_idarmGEcD/

"Love you Glasgow â¤ â€ª#‎rebelheartour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/_in1xtmEc4/

"We don't stop till its over Glasgow! Don't fuck with the Queen â¤â€ª#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jH70myxsc/

super_hero_tonyBraveâ¤'s Scotland. Our last show for this leg. Some highlightsâ£Christmas with the kids, last sound check in Scotlandâ£Christmas with the wardrobe department, I got a Holiday sweaterâ—â£You can't keep a Rebel Heart down - even with no powerâ—Wardrobe toast the success of the European legâ£Thank You Rebel Hearts for seeing us all the way to the end. We love you. Tony

Posted Image

What an amazing show! I got the impression they actually wanted her to finish after Material Girl - when she was walking with the veil towards the end of the song she kept mumbling something decisively into her mic between singing her lines. This would also explain why the 2 dancers that are usually there and interact with her were nowhere to be seen (and there was noone to take her ukulele after La Vie En Rose) and why the red drape underneath the round stage lift was missing. It was also quite telling when she said in that section "I love you Scotland, no matter what happens". 

Anyways, of all the times I've seen her throughout the years this was probably the best overall experience - amazing!

As for the venue pulling the plug on her - I think that's such a stupid thing to do. It's a fucking concert, there are plenty of acts whose shows aren't as structured as Madonna's and who have multiple encores. It's absolutely embarrassing that they would do that, bad PR. The flip side is everyone is raving about how M just went on with it and what a class act she is.