Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom [Sun 20th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

the show was absolutely amazing. here's another clip of holiday from youtube.

Oh my gosh.. My eyes are teary now!

This is the Madonna we love and adore so much!

This is the What we can call pro! This is the woman we can call The one and only Queen of Pop!

And not just her! her fans!!!!

I love you Scotland fans! I'm so proud of you guys!!

You guys made that moments as unforgettable!!!

Thank you guys!! Thank you all of Madonna fans!!!

This is one of Best Moment of the tour!!!

Madonna and You guys made this moment together!!!

:kissy:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :worship:

I don't think these 2 pics belong to the Glasgow show because the screens were off during the performance and she was clearly carrying the Scottish flag :silly:

Yeah Madonna will basically pick any photo from what's been uploaded recently. 😂😂 she was using Neil's photos until the end of the North American leg and his last show was the Toronto show.

oh so I though that it was some kind of technical problem at first time but I read this  

"SSE Hydro Arena switches off all power, lights, sound and video for the Glasgow curfew."

So it mean that arena cut power off for "curfew" right?

I'm little bit confused about this "curfew" meaning.

dictionary say that "A curfew is a law stating that people must stay inside their houses after a particular time at night, for example during a war."

So this mean Scotland still has some kind of law about this? So people must go home something?

or this is just policy for that arena not a national thing?

someone could explain to me about this?

oh so I though that it was some kind of technical problem at first time but I read this  

"SSE Hydro Arena switches off all power, lights, sound and video for the Glasgow curfew."

dictionary say that "A curfew is a law stating that people must stay inside their houses after a particular time at night, for example during a war."

So this mean Scotland still has some kind of law about this? So people must go home something?

In this context curfew simply means a time by which the show has to finish, it's like a cut off. In Glasgow's case it was 11:30pm. 

Neil is saying otherwise about the curfew topic.

It wasn't a curfew so can we stop saying that please. The venue management at the box office confirmed to me before the show there was no curfew.

A fan on Madonnanation has said that the venue thought it was the end after UB and were asking fans what the last song was, so it could be a cock up.

In standing by for a bullshit 'curfew' excuse from the Hydro.

Neil is saying otherwise about the curfew topic.It wasn't a curfew so can we stop saying that please. The venue management at the box office confirmed to me before the show there was no curfew.A fan on Madonnanation has said that the venue thought it was the end after UB and were asking fans what the last song was, so it could be a cock up.In standing by for a bullshit 'curfew' excuse from the Hydro.

I on the other hand heard from people who work at The Hydro that there was a curfew and it was 11:30pm and that she was getting charged £1000 for each minute she went over that. There must've been a curfew - every venue (in UK at least) has one due to our crazy licensing laws.

I on the other hand heard from people who work at The Hydro that there was a curfew and it was 11:30pm and that she was getting charged £1000 for each minute she went over that. There must've been a curfew - every venue (in UK at least) has one due to our crazy licensing laws.

I don't have much to say on the topic, I don't like in Europe so I'm not sure how strict they really are, and I've never heard of it being done in North America.

But every city has a curfew, it's more so whether or not they actually enforce it. Until these 2 times, the only show I've ever heard of being cut was in 2012 at Hyde Park during a Bruce Springsteen concert when he brought out Paul McCartney. What could have been a really historic moment in music and they pulled the plug. Shame.

They switched everything off. 

Madonna i'm sure knew it and just went on anyway. By the dancers reactions at the end its like they decided to go on anyway and break the rules.

better this than bitching at fans for bitching at you over cut songs, etc, nothing good comes from that.

Thanks for all those great recordings!

BTW could @@Enrico or someone else who attended the show tell me what happened between LVER and UB, as I recall on Periscope she tried to speed things up, this seemed quite funny and the "cigarette speech" was cut off due to her latness... 

I didn't find any recording of this moment *.*