San Juan, Puerto Rico [Jan 27th / 28th, 2016]

groovyguy

I can only get a 20 minute video (until burning up), did you managed to get the full thing?

So odd...I was trying to rip this too and was only able to save the first 18 minutes or so. Then for some reason, it jumped to the end of the stream when he was walking backstage and then stopped. Just beforehand, I was able to play back the full recording. Like when I tried to fast forward, the entire show was there. Now it seems to be cut off. Darn...we may have been too slow. If anyone was able to to catch the entire thing, let us know! I wanted to save it for the sake of the audio. If not, perhaps I can upload the 18 minutes I have.

Posted Image

OMG that white dress one is this oksana girl am I right?

I heard Madonna said her name at least three times at each different shows.

One time is Madonna said to her "Oksana I see you my new friend" and next time is "Oksana you change your hair!"  and next time Madonna bite her finger during singing burning up

And I always wonder that "Hmmm is that Oksana is that Oksana?" then she give flowers to madonnna at this show.

And she said that this is her last show..And Madonna said that "oh.. so you change dress for last show." then ask her how many show you been?

then her answer is 26...!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Wow 26 rebel heart show for VIP ticket.... That Oksana girl is very rich girl.

She sure deserve to be UB for 2 times. I'm not even sarcastic. I truly think that she deserve that.

I mean that's not weird at all Madonna recognize her face and her name.

26 shows...all VIP ticket...(I mean I'm not sure it is all vip ticket but she was standing always very close to stage) wow...that would be dream for me

Posted Image

OMG that white dress one is this oksana girl am I right?

I heard Madonna said her name at least three times at each different shows.

One time is Madonna said to her "Oksana I see you my new friend" and next time is "Oksana you change your hair!"  and next time Madonna bite her finger during singing burning up

And I always wonder that "Hmmm is that Oksana is that Oksana?" then she give flowers to madonnna at this show.

And she said that this is her last show..And Madonna said that "oh.. so you change dress for last show." then ask her how many show you been?

then her answer is 26...!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Wow 26 rebel heart show for VIP ticket.... That Oksana girl is very rich girl.

She sure deserve to be UB for 2 times. I'm not even sarcastic. I truly think that she deserve that.

I mean that's not weird at all Madonna recognize her face and her name.

26 shows...all VIP ticket...(I mean I'm not sure it is all vip ticket but she was standing always very close to stage) wow...that would be dream for me

I dont see why she deserves being on stage more then any other big fan, it isnt about how many times you attended the show, many people dont have that kind of money to be at 26 !! shows. I think its annoying when Madonna points out the same people over and over again, there are so many fans dying to get some kind of recognition from her.

I dont see why she deserves being on stage more then any other big fan, it isnt about how many times you attended the show, many people dont have that kind of money to be at 26 !! shows. I think its annoying when Madonna points out the same people over and over again, there are so many fans dying to get some kind of recognition from her.

well so Madonna did share stage with New UB and Old UB.

So what's the problem? I don't get it. She is just one of lovely lucky fan. I'm just happy for her. Is that problem?