Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

"Like a prayer"  is on the "Re-Invention tour", "Sticky & Sweet tour" and "MDNA Tour".

And Live 8 and Live Earth.  It's more overperformed than anything besides ROL and Music.  And unlike the other two, it's always the same version (only missing the choir this time).  There's nothing to be done to it to make it different or unique, so one is the same as the others.

And Live 8 and Live Earth.  It's more overperformed than anything besides ROL and Music.  And unlike the other two, it's always the same version (only missing the choir this time).  There's nothing to be done to it to make it different or unique, so one is the same as the others.

and Blond Ambition, Tower Records promo for American Life etc

Doesn't matter how many times LAP has been performed. None of those performances was in Australia.

And last nite LAP in Sydney was MAGICAL!

WTG was far more magical.  The show misses a lot without it, including the cell phone lights.  We've already got LAP Stockholm in pro-shot.

It's more than that, imagine for people who have never seen Madonna. I've been a fan for a long time but never went to a concert until MDNA Tour so I never got to hear it.Madonna knows to play for the general public she doesn't care that you've seen every tour 8 times because more than half the venue is filled with people who might only ever go to one show in their entire life so she needs to do songs they know.

It's more than that, imagine for people who have never seen Madonna. I've been a fan for a long time but never went to a concert until MDNA Tour so I never got to hear it.Madonna knows to play for the general public she doesn't care that you've seen every tour 8 times because more than half the venue is filled with people who might only ever go to one show in their entire life so she needs to do songs they know.

The general public doesn't buy the DVD, so we need WTG for the fans.  They already got LAP from night 1 and it wasn't part of the original setlist.

WTG was far more magical.  The show misses a lot without it, including the cell phone lights.  We've already got LAP Stockholm in pro-shot.

I'm also hoping for WTG tonite. The point is she had never performed LAP in Australia and from the LAP last nite, that was really magical. The crowd clearly loves it.

Why wish for one over the other? I'm wishing for both WTG & LAP to be on the DVD! :)

Here we are for the big goodbye!!

I'm gonna miss her, with all her wonderful songs, sometimes questionable excesses, all the troubles she goes through and the incredible example of strenght, generousity and courage she represented this time, personally and professionally.

SHE'S BEEN AMAZING THIS YEAR and completely got me back: Rebel Heart has been one of her best!

#WTGteam by the way  :wink:

(... and thank you too guys :heart: I'm not excessivly sad about it, because I know that the hardest of us will continue to meet here every now and then for the next releases till a new full, incredible and passionate turn)