Brisbane, Australia [Wed March 16th & Thur March 17th, 2016]

groovyguy

Brisbane March 16 Highlights 1

Iconic/BIM/BU/HW/BS/TB/Deeper/LAV/SEX/LFL/LIB

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3y828y_brisbane-highlights-1_fun

Brisbane March 16 Highlights 2

CGYOOMH/CFY/RH/Illuminati/Music/CS/MG/LVER/UB/Holiday

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3y86st_brisbane-highlights-2_fun

Wow. The biggest female singer in history talks about how much she likes Kylie and wishes she was there, and people on other forums can only talk shit about her and how hideous it was... it's seriously insane... I for one loved it and it could be a veiled reference to Kylie being in Sydney? although am hearing from other people Kylie is on her way to L.A to sign with Maverick but idk if that's 100% true, she should sign w/ Maverick though as RocNation did no favors for her

Wow. The biggest female singer in history talks about how much she likes Kylie and wishes she was there, and people on other forums can only talk shit about her and how hideous it was... it's seriously insane... I for one loved it and it could be a veiled reference to Kylie being in Sydney? although am hearing from other people Kylie is on her way to L.A to sign with Maverick but idk if that's 100% true, she should sign w/ Maverick though as RocNation did no favors for her

Hmm, first time I'm reading such a thing, must be on Madonna Nation.  :)

Unless Kylie is chosen (tonight) then it won't happen in Sydney.  :suffer:

it's on SayHey, A UK Kylie forum that i'm a member of but very rarely post on because of the agesim and mean comments about M, i regret joining it tbh, we should all come together and stop being mean about every one who is different than M, sorry if i sound like im going on a rant lol i just hate people being mean about anyone period

#livingforlove

Posted Image

Live Nation Australia & New Zealand

ANNOUNCEMENT: 
Madonna's Rebel Heart performance will proceed this evening in Brisbane. Following a late start last night, fans should note, the timing for tonight's performance may also be delayed.

We encourage concert goers to keep this in consideration when making arrangements to get home safely.

Additionally, due to the original date change of the concert in Brisbane, fans who require a ticket refund for this evening's performance may do so today via the Ticketek Call Centre on 132-849 or the Ticketek Box Office - Myer Centre, 95 Elizabeth St, Brisbane.

https://www.facebook.com/LiveNationOzNz/photos/a.164837693529755.45209.153812504632274/1250155998331247/?type=3&comment_id=1250262604987253&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D

Live Nation Australia & New Zealand SHOW UPDATE:-BRISBANE; Thursday 17th MarchThis evenings performance of the Rebel Heart Tour will commence with the Support Act (DJ MARY MAC) at 9:00pm We anticipate that MADONNA'S performance will commence immediately following at 10:00pm.