Brisbane, Australia [Wed March 16th & Thur March 17th, 2016]

groovyguy

just watched the video and read a few articles about it and considering that part of the show is all about sexual innuendos with a banana, anything is possible. So if you want to be chosen, as this girl, did, then she should have been prepared for anything. People are making a big deal put of nothing and it's gutter journalism written by people who probably weren't there

Girl exposed at Madonna concert defends singer

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/girl-exposed-at-madonna-concert-defends-singer/news-story/858d1d87aa4c452a9d0cbcb3902f5834

THE teenage girl whose breast was flashed to the world when Madonna pulled down her top at her concert in Brisbane says it was the best moment of her life.

Gold Coast barista and aspiring model Josephine Georgiou, 17, has defended Madonna for exposing her breast when she was invited on to the stage during Thursday night’s concert at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

She mocked suggestions that she may sue the singer.

“Seriously, why would I sue Madonna for the best moment of my life?,†she told The Courier Mail.

“It was the best night.

“She was calling me a Victoria’s Secret model the whole time I was on stage, which is so flattering.â€

A video of Madonna yanking at the teenager’s top to expose her breast has gone viral and made news around the globe.

Georgiou said she was wearing her mother’s corset and it was too big, which meant she was adjusting it on stage while Madonna was talking to the crowd.

She added she was not offended by the incident.

“Only I get to decide if I’m humiliated or not, why would people assume I am humiliated by my own breast, nipple or body?,†Georgiou said.

“It’s hilarious to me how much of a big deal it is to everyone, people just need to understand I was on stage in front of Madonna, I was looking her in the eyes and most people would just melt into a pool on stage, so it was only because I was standing in front of her that I looked so surprised.â€

She also denied claims the incident was staged and insisted she was randomly plucked from the crowd.

Good for Josephine! It's disgusting how hell-bent certain people are on tearing Madonna down.

By this point she must have titanium-coated skin to withstand the constant neagtivity.

Yahoo reprted it fairly:

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/141249165404/crazy-onstage-antics-video-playlist

They also noted she started late (although earlier than before), and played for longer than usual, so it's not all bad.

just watched the video and read a few articles about it and considering that part of the show is all about sexual innuendos with a banana, anything is possible. So if you want to be chosen, as this girl, did, then she should have been prepared for anything. People are making a big deal put of nothing and it's gutter journalism written by people who probably weren't there

Trashy tabloids are outraged over Madonna because she's more relevant than ever!

Besides, they need to use her name for click baits.

Specially for you, @@Enrico!

Note:

Iconic to Rebel Heart [Periscoped by Eugene]

Illuminati to Holiday [Periscoped by AussieNiss]

1st part of HeartBreak City – taken from Koln

1st part of Living for Love – taken from 1st Brisbane show

Audio D/L: Full Brisbane 3.17.2016.mp3  277.1 MB

Video D/L: Full Brisbane 3.17.2016.mp3   4.17GB

Coming soon: currently being uploaded to Mega

thanks!

Note:

Iconic to Rebel Heart [Periscoped by Eugene]