Brisbane, Australia [Wed March 16th & Thur March 17th, 2016]

groovyguy

While I understand why she's late, she should try to go on stage earlier. Lots of people travel to go see her and a lot of them need to work on the next day, especially on week days. And it's rude to leave them waiting 4 hours in the arena. I dont think there's another artist that goes on stage this late. She's truly the best performer alive and the show is worth every penny but she cant expect people to stop their lifes to go see her.

While I understand why she's late, she should try to go on stage earlier. Lots of people travel to go see her and a lot of them need to work on the next day, especially on week days. And it's rude to leave them waiting 4 hours in the arena. I dont think there's another artist that goes on stage this late. She's truly the best performer alive and the show is worth every penny but she cant expect people to stop their lifes to go see her.

I doubt she'll be coming back to perform in Australia, so I'm sure there's a sense of, 'oh well, who cares'.

I'm not sure if I read it here or on another forum, but I remember someone saying she deliberatley hadn't acclimatized to the local time zone to avoid jet lag? Perhaps that's the reason why she said Good morning! Whatever the reason, its sucks to be late. 

With the end of the Live Nation contract, I predict this will be her last 'mega-world' tour. Going forward she'll play smaller intimate shows like Tears of Clown. They'll be in theatres, playing multiple nights in the same venue, but only in major cities like New York, L.A, London, Paris etc. She'll ditch working with top-40 producers and we'll see a more creative, but less commercially successful stage in her career. 

That said, tickets for these show will be very limited, drivng up prices on secondary markets in an astronomical way. The shows will be no less creative, but offer a more confessional, cabaret-like intimacy, which will see her delve deeper into her back catalogue.

I highly doubt Tears of Clown was as spontaneous and unplanned as it might've initially seemed. The change of pace has been a long time coming...