RHT MERCHANDISE NOSTALGIA

blondtour

I just bought in the website the white "cross" tshirt, the coffee mug and the tourbook. But yes, there are lots of great things!!!.

they have the tour book there? when i checked i couldn't find it. need to got get ASAP.

PS: ordered the tour book, the red mug, and two shirts.

they need to put up horns and silk flowers up there. somebody should e-mail them.

I have a free shipping code. I wonder if it would work on a 600 plus order. Are the items cheaper on the site or at the venue?

Concerts always more expensive.

For example the leather cup on concert is 40$, and 29.95$ on fanfire.

T.shirst are 34.95$ on fanfire and 45$ on the venue.

Has anyone received the poster for the tickets??

Concerts always more expensive.For example the leather cup on concert is 40$, and 29.95$ on fanfire.T.shirst are 34.95$ on fanfire and 45$ on the venue.Has anyone received the poster for the tickets??

But then factor in shipping and currency exchange as well. Even with my Legacy discount and shipping the blanket is $82.05 but that's in USD so I might as well get it at the show for $90 since the exchange rate from Canadian to US isn't worth it.

• 2 months later...

I'm gonna ask a stupid question  :stare:

When you arrive at the arena, do you usually buy merchandise before the concert or after the concert? I ask this because I've never been to arenas since I've seen Madonna at stadiums only and I've never seen the t-shirts, books, etc displayed til the show is over. Give me some hints and tips please  :suffer:

I'm gonna ask a stupid question :stare:When you arrive at the arena, do you usually buy merchandise before the concert or after the concert? I ask this because I've never been to arenas since I've seen Madonna at stadiums only and I've never seen the t-shirts, books, etc displayed til the show is over. Give me some hints and tips please :suffer:

Personally if you want something like a shirt in a small or medium I would buy it early since sizes might be limited and also at the people might do the same and you'll wait forever to get it. The only downside is having to hold onto it during the show or worrying about it under your seat etc.

Thanks for your answer! So that means I will be able to purchase almost anything if I'm early at a reasonable time? I've got numbered seats for Miami so I won't have to worry about the early entrance or general admission thing  :) Of all the merchandise one can get at Madonna's concerts the only thing that I'm interested in is the tourbook  :lol:

Thanks for your answer! So that means I will be able to purchase almost anything if I'm early at a reasonable time? I've got numbered seats for Miami so I won't have to worry about the early entrance or general admission thing  :) Of all the merchandise one can get at Madonna's concerts the only thing that I'm interested in is the tourbook  :lol:

You shoud be fine with the tourbook, In Paris they even had guys walking around inside selling them, but i did notice some items were not on the stands after the show (sold out maybe?) but there were plenty of books, enjoy the show

Thanks for your answer! So that means I will be able to purchase almost anything if I'm early at a reasonable time? I've got numbered seats for Miami so I won't have to worry about the early entrance or general admission thing :) Of all the merchandise one can get at Madonna's concerts the only thing that I'm interested in is the tourbook :lol:

Yeah like blondboi559 mentioned you'll be good with a tourbook in about 99% certain!Also see you in Miami! I have a ticket by where the catwalk and Heart Stage connect for the 24th and stil waiting on the 23rd. VIP packages will drop and I'm hoping to scoop up a good ticket sooner than later.