Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA [Thursday, Jan 14, 2016]

groovyguy

I was there last night after seeing her in DC in September. The crowd was amazing though the venue started to clear out after midnight. She came on at 10:30.

For my DC show, I was at the very tip of the heart, and this time, I was in the upper bowl so I had a whole new perspective. I was disappointed we didn't get the melody, but I was so excited we got Don't Tell Me (an obvious choice for Oklahoma). She told us that there had been a flu going around the tour crew, and she has been running a fever all day. This sort of explained why I thought she seemed a little low energy in some places

Overall, it was an amazing show, and I was so glad Grant was chosen as the UB. I know him, and couldn't be happier for him! Considering the crowd's energy and the near sellout on a Thursday, I hope she'll consider visiting Tulsa again next time!

‎Kuloko Quando‎ to Rebel Heart Tour 2015
5 hrs Â· Tulsa, OK Â· 

just wanted to say last night's Rebel Heart Tour in Tulsa was one of the best two hours of my life in a while! i've seen a ton of pix online (and a few videos, it's just so hard to resist sometimes) since the start in September, but actually being there, live & in person, breathing the same air as Madonna, words just cannot describe the feeling! i give the concert (Tulsa Edition anyway) overall an "A"... if she didn't cut the Dress You Up/80's Medley, then it definitely would've been an A+ and she also admitted she wasn't feeling 100% and maybe had the flu w/ a slight temperature; so hopefully she's 100% for the DVD recordings! smile emoticon the highlights for me, besides the entire show lol would definitely be Burning Up, Like A Virgin, Illuminati, Candy Shop & Holiday. I'm amazed at how well everything flowed together, the production and sound quality, i've never experienced anything like that in my entire life! but before u know it, her two hours were up, and all good things must come to an end frown emoticon i hope she continues touring until she's like 90, because she's such an inspiration! *p.s. - the pix i took were nothing to brag about because of my seating location and limited iPhone camera, but i really like these two pix for some reason!!‪#‎MadonnaForLife‬

—at Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Madonna fans turn out in droves to see icon's first Oklahoma show

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/madonna-fans-turn-out-in-droves-to-see-icon-s/article_0ebde7eb-cbb1-5dbc-9d81-77401a002928.html#.VpigSxPJ_OU.twitter

Watch video @ http://www.tulsaworldtv.com/?ndn.trackingGroup=91468&ndn.siteSection=tulsa_nws_loc_sty_pp&ndn.videoId=30201529&freewheel=91468&sitesection=tulsa_nws_loc_sty_pp&vid=30201529

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Madonna fans Chanci Kasper (from right) and Christy Hargrove, both of Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Teresa Underwood of Pocola enter the BOK Center for the Madonna Rebel Heart Tour concert on Thursday evening. CORY YOUNG/Tulsa World

Gene S Loretz‎ to 
21 hrs Â· Tulsa, OK Â· 

This is David and Mercy in the lobby at the Mayo hotel in Tulsa. They were eating at the Boiler Room just a few feet away, as were we. I was quite shocked when I saw David pass by us a couple of times. I wasn't 100% sure it was him until I saw him with Mercy. A very freaky fortunate coincidence that we were there. Apparently Madge was staying there. 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image