Sports Palace, Mexico City, Mexico [Wed 06 Jan / Thur 07 Jan 2016]

groovyguy

‪#‎Rumor‬ Madonna, her band and all dancers will celebrate a Mexican tradition the "Rosca De Reyes" (Kings' Ring cake) tomorrow during Madonna's Speech just after an acoustic performance and then after the show.the Rumor comes from a prestigious Bakery in Mexico city. -Post by DJ Rive Rokers on Facebook

I absolutely don't know who is this DJ Rive Rockers and if these rumours are credible or not!

He also wrote this note on his FB 4 hours ago :

Today Madonna Rehearsed 

"Bitch I'm Madonna"
"Burning Up"
"Who's That Girl" and
"DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA"
‪#‎RebelHeartTourMexico‬

:confused: 

Is she aware that Mexico and Argentina are not exactly the same thing? Has she mistaken Frida and Evita?  :Madonna033:

LOL! I assume (and I hope) she has some knowledge in geography  :monkey:

That's just the city "closest" to Argentina in the tour itinerary (everything is relative!!!) 

Anyway that would be a nice gift but, honestly, I don't believe a word of this rumour either! 

The arena looks really big, It says between 20- 26,000 on Wiki. I wonder how many M will be playing for :)

I don't think she'll sing DCFMA it doesn't make any sense to do that...Can you imagine if she sand Spanish Eyes accoustic! I would die! :cute: :cute: :worship:

Honestly, if she will sing Spanish Lessons in Mexico, I think it will be the same kind of "performance" as in Barcelona (just a few lines after Music)...that's all...don't expect something else IMO!!!  :stare:

Honestly, if she will sing Spanish Lessons in Mexico, I think it will be the same kind of "performance" as in Barcelona (just a few lines after Music)...that's all...don't expect something else IMO!!!  :stare:

Spanish Eyes not Spanish Lessons  :lol:  :lol:  She could replace WTG with it :D I know she probably won't sing it, but can you imagine if she did! :scary::lol: :lol:

Spanish Eyes not Spanish Lessons  :lol:  :lol:  She could replace WTG with it :D I know she probably won't sing it, but can you imagine if she did! :scary::lol: :lol:

LOL! Sorry, Frank mentionned Spanish Lessons in this thread and I read your last post too fast!

Spanish Eyes? I don't think it will happen, seriously...does she recall that song at least? Not sure...   :monkey:

Honestly, if she will sing Spanish Lessons in Mexico, I think it will be the same kind of "performance" as in Barcelona (just a few lines after Music)...that's all...don't expect something else IMO!!! :stare:

This. Why are fans always thinking she's going to make changes to the show between legs? I don't know how many times I've read 'I hope she adds the Hold Tight with the drums like in the video'. It's just not happening.

I absolutely don't know who is this DJ Rive Rockers and if these rumours are credible or not!

He also wrote this note on his FB 4 hours ago :

Today Madonna Rehearsed 

"Bitch I'm Madonna"

"Burning Up"

"Who's That Girl" and

"DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA"

‪#‎RebelHeartTourMexico‬

:confused: 

In the past he did some "remasterings" of a fan audio of the MDNA Tour, he's a big fan (but not sure if he's a reliable source).

And Don't Cry for Me Argentina? It's a little weird for me, I also hope that she has knowledge in geography, but dunno, her medley it's a very odd mixing of spanish, mexican and argentine cultures...

In the past he did some "remasterings" of a fan audio of the MDNA Tour, he's a big fan (but not sure if he's a reliable source).And Don't Cry for Me Argentina? It's a little weird for me, I also hope that she has knowledge in geography, but dunno, her medley it's a very odd mixing of spanish, mexican and argentine cultures... 

OK...never heard his name before! Thanks for these infos ;-)

Is this real or is this like the time that Living For Love/Rescue Me was rehearsed. Or the time in Las Vegas where they also rehearsed Don't Cry For Me Argentina. Or in Europe when they reheased Borrowed Time.

...or when someone also tweeted a few weeks ago that JOA and You'll See were rehearsed!

I'm still hoping it will happen one day though! :Madonna023:

...or when someone also tweeted a few weeks ago that JOA and You'll See were rehearsed! I'm still hoping it will happen one day! :Madonna023:

Or when a drunk Monte Pittman had a Periscope and said that they were going to add Ray of Light and......Angel. 😂😂😂😂'But why would Monte joking say Angel? It's not a well known random song to say, he must be serious'