Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

"WHY, I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAH"... "A very special performance by a very drunk pop star!"  :worship:

https://www.facebook.com/anna.kuo.39/videos/vb.100003166631351/929261440522735/?type=2&theater

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qu971_music-cs_fun

Spotlight

Dear Jessie

Rescue Me

This Used To Be My Playground

Bad Girl

I'll Remember

One More Chance

The Power Of Goodbye

Nothing Really Matters

American Pie

Hollywood (excluding the interlude in RIT)

Love Profusion

Never performed on tour

Well Bedtime Story was only an interlude as well and there was also a single release for Another Suitcase In Another Hall. But I think those limited, non-worldwide singles don't really count, nor those one-off soundtrack/compilation singles.

So it's only Bad Girl, The Power Of Good-Bye & Nothing Really Matters that are truly ignored but two of them were big flops at the time...

I've never been a fan of Dress you up, but this latin version is fantastic! I miss it!And while we are all dreaming of special performances, apart from I'll remember which really should deserve some live treatment (last show for instance), speaking of forgotten singles, Another suitcase would be great acoustic with Monte on guitar!

SpotlightDear JessieRescue MeThis Used To Be My PlaygroundBad GirlI'll RememberOne More ChanceThe Power Of GoodbyeNothing Really MattersAmerican PieHollywood (excluding the interlude in RIT)Love Profusion Never performed on tour

All of these deserve being performed on tour at least once. I wonder if she even remembers she recorded One More Chance, but it would be awesome if she did it live.I'd like to hear You'll See (hopefully with better technology now to get a great recording) or What It Feels Like For A Girl, both done on DWT but not since then.

Spotlight

Dear Jessie

Rescue Me

This Used To Be My Playground

Bad Girl

I'll Remember

One More Chance

The Power Of Goodbye

Nothing Really Matters

American Pie

Hollywood (excluding the interlude in RIT)

Love Profusion

Never performed on tour

oh you're so right!! why I forget these! LOL

Ok This is the is the list which my priority songs which I wish she must perform.

No 1. 

Rescue me.

I'll Remember

This used to be my Playground.

American Pie.

Reason : these are really great songs and huge hit at charts. But never performed. not just tour, promo, tv show, and whatsoever. literally never ever performed. I desperately want to see as live but I'm not sure why but I get this feeling that she will never perform these songs at live. :(  

(And about Rescue me I don't want to see it at RHT as some special song. I want to see it as regular song with spectacular tour remix and choreography at next tour!)

No 2.

Nothing really matters (performed at Grammy)

Hollywood (interlude at RIT and she performed at VMA and several TV promo show)

bad girl (performed at SNL)

power of goodbye (performed at Several TV show)

Love profusion (I'm not sure about this did she performed this one at TV promo?)

Reason why these are at no2 group?

my reason : great songs and I want to see at tours but I feel like I already saw this at tv show so I'm not really desperately want to like No1 group hehe. Except Nothing really matters. I want to see it as very spectacular Tour version

No 3

Spotlight

Dear Jessie

One more chance

Why no 3 group? my reason : great songs but I'm not really interest with these songs. hehe.. I mean I really love one more chance but..still.

"WHY, I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAH"... "A very special performance by a very drunk pop star!"  :worship:

https://www.facebook.com/anna.kuo.39/videos/vb.100003166631351/929261440522735/?type=2&theater

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qu971_music-cs_fun

OH MY GOD!!

We need this with HD version!!!

I love her so much!!!!!!!! She is :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship: the one and only Queen!!!!!!!!! 

This tour is just Perfect! PERFECT!!!!!! and Keep getting better!!!!