Macau [Sat Feb 20th / Sun 21st, 2016]

groovyguy

I miss Ghosttowen I have to say I think its really sad that Take A Bow becomes part of the Setlist... I really rather want to hear WTG or Ghosttown. I don't get why she does TAB...rather Like A Prayer then I'd say for the Asian fans.

Don't get me wrong I love she did it once but every time ?!

I Agree, WTG & GT get me crying every time, I hope she goes back to these for the filming of the DVD and maybe have all the other *special songs* as extras ?

I miss Ghosttowen I have to say I think its really sad that Take A Bow becomes part of the Setlist... I really rather want to hear WTG or Ghosttown. I don't get why she does TAB...rather Like A Prayer then I'd say for the Asian fans.

Don't get me wrong I love she did it once but every time ?!

TAB is 1000x better than Ghosttown.  Like a Prayer is way overdone on tour.  I miss WTG, but I'm glad she brought out something different.  As you aren't in Asia, there's no reason for you to feel sad.  The Asian fans are thrilled as TAB was huge there.

TAB is 1000x better than Ghosttown.  Like a Prayer is way overdone on tour.  I miss WTG, but I'm glad she brought out something different.  As you aren't in Asia, there's no reason for you to feel sad.  The Asian fans are thrilled as TAB was huge there.

Ghosttown should've always been part of the setlist tho...

And also...:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

This is the only Fever video I've seen! I have been looking for this.

Thanks again, Frank!  :kissy:

I uploaded this to dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tld72_fever-tab-rh-fan-footage-hq-macau1_fun

Thank you.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tq9w6_proshotmacau2_fun

D/L Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Celebrities @ the 1st show

The first night of â€ª#‎Madonna‬ â€ª#‎RebelHeartTour‬ show in Macau attracted a stellar cast of fans! Famous actress Carina Lau arrived at‪#‎StudioCityEventCenter‬ with 'Like a Virgin' look last night. We're glad to have Miriam Yeung, Real Ting, Aaron Kwok, Simon Yam, Qi Qi, Christy Chung , Golden Zhang, Leo Ku & his wife Lorraine, Charlene Choi, Pakho Chau, Shiga Lin, Zelia Zhong and more stars in the house! 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Celebrities @ the 2nd show

More celebs showed up for the 2nd night of â€ª#‎Madonna‬ â€ª#‎RebelHeartTour‬show in Macau ! The stellar cast of audience include Ayumi Hamasaki, Alan Tam, Cherie Chung, Andy Hui,Vanness Wu, Audrey An, Remus Choy, Fiona Sit, Wyman Wong, William So and Wilfred Lau.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image