What's Your Least Favourite Madonna Song?

Alright, I know that this is a difficult task, but somebody's gotta say it. Some of Madonna's songs aren't so great. For the most part, Madonna rocks! I am totally obsessed with her music, and even my least favourite Madonna songs I still enjoy. But, sometimes a song just doesn't reach the standards of Queen M.

My least favourite Madonna songs are Ain't No Big Deal (Papa Don't Preach Single Version), and I'm So Stupid. Ain't No Big Deal is far too cheesy, and the title of the latter kind of describes itself. So own up, folks. What's your least favourite Madonna song?

There are songs from some recent albums and the erliest I really never listen to, it must have happened just two or three times when they came out, just the time I choose to forget them and, yes, now they don't exsist anymore (so M can still be perfect for me)   :kiss2:

Anyway, straight from THE WORLD OF NOT EXISTENCE, I can remember titles like

SPANISH LESSON

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN'

B-DAY SONG

DON'T STOP

AIN'T NO BIG DEAL (you were absolutely right)

JIMMY JIMMY

(and basically all the cheesiest rubbish through the years. I HATE CHEESINESS, except when it's enriched by some good irony... see Like a Virgin!!! :coffee: )

Freedom, the demo from Bedtime Stories and released on the Carnival! Benefit CD. Yuck.

I hate it too, it sounds sooooo dull. I also think Your Honesty is annoying but I always treat her outtakes / demos separately from album tracks, most of the time they are "lesser" anyway with a few exceptions (Supernatural or Triggering).

I used to absolutely loathe Love Song with Prince but as of late I love it. O_O lol Being serious too.

My Top 5 Least Favourite Songs By M are.

1. Jimmy Jimmy (I never listen to this song) - Each Time You Break My Heart could of easily replaced this song tbh.

2. Can't Stop

3. Shoo Bee-Doo

4. Im Going Banana's

5. Did You Do It (Proud to say I have the Original 1st Release Erotica CD that doesn't include this song on it)

Top 5

Jimmy Jimmy (corny af)

SEX (disgusts me how she came from Erotica to this, just look at the lyrics)

Graffiti Heart

Autotune Baby

B-Day Song (she missed the opportunitie to make the most badass song with M.I.A)

Agreed with B-Day Song. M.I.A. was a lost opportunity even Baby would of sounded better. Btw when are we going to get the Madonna demo clip anyone!? https://soundcloud.com/bellovirgo/m-i-a-baby