Public Sale :
03 October 2015 , 10&nbps;am onward.
Ticket Price :
2,000/3,000/5,000/7,000/12,000/14,000/16,000Baht
Packages: Ultimate VIP Experience/ Runway/ Rebel Heart
Zone A, B, SE, BR, WW will be available at TTM main outlets only

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-2016-en.html

Posted Image

Word is Bangkok show was sold out in 8 minutes today.
The general public sale went on today.

This is Bangkok's special launching party for Rebel Heart Tour.

The first show is sold out: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154251692164867

(Bangkok) 7 October 2015 - Following the immediate sell-out for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour Bangkok Presented by Singha Drinking Water, a second and final show – 10 February 2016 at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani has been confirmed by promoter Live Nation BEC-Tero. The additional show will go on sale to the public on Saturday 17 October at 10 AM.

The overwhelming demand for Madonna,’s first ever concert in Thailand has led to the announcement of a second show. The global pop icon’s Bangkok dates for her Rebel Heart Tour are 9 and 10 February 2016 and no additional shows are possible. The Rebel Heart Tour will be Madonna’s 10th world tour. It kicked off with 2 sold-out shows in Montreal, 2 sold-out shows in New York. Her tour is one of the most impressive and successful shows in the world. This will be the first time Thai fans will get to see and enjoy Madonna live in concert.

The “Rebel Heart†Tour follows the spring release of Madonna’s Rebel Heart album on Interscope Records. Along with extraordinary critical acclaim as an artist, songwriter and producer who has sold a record breaking 300 million records, Madonna’s reputation as one of the most successful, provocative and enduring live performers of all time speaks for itself.

Tickets for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour Bangkok Presented by Singha Drinking Water go on sale 17 October 2015 at 10 AM and will be available at ThaiTicketMajor outlets and http://www.thaiticketmajor.com. Ticket prices are 2,000 / 3,000 / 5,000 / 7,000 / 12,000 / 14,000 / 16,000 Baht plus a limited number of special VIP packages: the Rebel Heart Package, the Runway Package and the Ultimate VIP Experience Package.

Posted Image

Madonna announces second Bangkok show as part of world tour
BANGKOK (AP) — Madonna has added a second show in Bangkok for her "Rebel Heart" world tour after the first concert sold out in under an hour, organizers said Wednesday.

Thai media had hyped Madonna's first-ever show in the Thai capital as a "once-in-a-lifetime experience" that would "make history" in Thailand.

Tickets for the Feb. 9 show went on sale Saturday and sold out within an hour, according to Thai promoter BEC-Tero, which on Wednesday announced a second show for Feb. 10 at the 15,000-seat Impact Arena.

Madonna's world tour comes to Asia in February, with shows in Taipei, followed by Bangkok, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Macau, Manila, Auckland and several stops in Australia.

Tickets in Bangkok range from 2,000 baht to 16,000 baht, or $55 to $450, as well as pricier VIP packages that include access to pre-show parties.

• 3 months later...

Thai Fans celebrating M

Celebrate Madonna’s Arrival at Trasher Pre-Party Tonight

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1454048834

BANGKOK — The original Material Girl is less than two weeks from her first Bangkok show, but for those unable to take out a loan for tickets, celebrate her coming tonight with the beautiful strangers of Trasher Bangkok.

Prepare your best vogue and get into the groove at a party celebrating the Queen of Pop tonight at The Mother Worship Madonna Party at Ztudio Live Hall RCA.

Alongside the pop legend’s songs, the party will mix in music from Madonna friends, followers and copy-cats such as Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

Tickets are available only at the door for 300 Baht and include one drink. Get a 100 baht discount before 11pm if you show Madonna Rebel Heart Tour Bangkok tickets. Ztudio Live Hall RCA is located on Soi Rama IX 6.

Madonna, 57, performs live Feb. 9 and Feb 10 at Bangkok’s Impact Muang Thong Thani. Tickets range from 2,000 baht to an eye-watering 16,000 baht. Tickets for the Feb. 10 concert are still available online as of today.

Rebel Heart, Madonna’s 13th studio album, was released in March 2015. The singer embarked on a worldwide Rebel Heart Tour to promote her album. After visiting Thailand, Madonna will perform in Australia, New Zealand and other countries in Asia.

Looking 4ward to some good videos from Diana & Ingrid! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBNlxuBRaEu/

dianaluvmadonnaToasting for #bangkok#rebelhearttour #Madonna here we go again see You in almost a week @madonna@guyoseary @montepittman @visionaaron@super_hero_tony @ingridvanderput

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeVSRsyxj0/

super_hero_tony....the show is over, say good bye. ♥Bangkok-here we come and we are bringing Rebel â¤'s for everyoneâ—Charter Flight...oh god, fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy flightâ—PARTY‼

Posted Image

Super fans express themselves to welcome Madonna in Thailand.

Like a version

The material girl is coming to town, and her fans are poised to pose in fashion tributes to the mother of the outrageous outfit.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/social-and-lifestyle/854384/like-a-version

After missing the concert of a lifetime four years ago, Boom promised herself she wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to see the star she loves again. As soon as she discovered Madonna was performing at San Jose, not too far from where she lives in San Francisco, Boom withdrew US$150 (5,300 baht) from her savings to buy a concert ticket.

But as a super fan, Boom refuses to go to the show looking like a regular gal, so started to look for something outrageous to wear. “When I go, I want to go big. I want to be seen and be recognised as a Madonna worshipper,†Boom explained.

Boom was one of the thousands of fans who had been waiting for an opportunity to see the Queen of Pop — Madonna — perform live on stage.

Madonna’s concerts in Bangkok next Tuesday and Wednesday are must-see events for the legions of local fans who worship her. They stretch over several generations, and many of them will be dressed to impress in glamorous outfits that reflect their idol’s different style periods.

DREAM COMES TRUE

Ever since she was in high school, Wanvisa “Boom†Wattanadumrong has been deeply obsessed with Madonna. She has mimicked Madonna’s strong personality as well as her attitude to life. “She made me who I am today,†said Boom.

As well as performing versions of Like a Virgin dressed as Madonna many times in high school and college, Boom has closely followed her idol’s every move. She copied everything Madonna did. Many people who didn’t know her when she was at university thought she was either gay or transgender, judging by her clothes and appearance.

Boom is now 37, but still feels as energetic and youthful as when she was in college. She moved to study in the United States and is now living and working in San Francisco. When she heard that Madonna was going to stage her Rebel Heart Tour in San Jose, Boom immediately booked a ticket and started to prepare for the show.

The first thing any loyal fan of Madonna has to do to prove how much they love their hero is to find the perfect costume to wear to the concert.

“I won’t wear the pointy bras — that is too easy. I also won’t go as the Madonna from the Vogue album — that is too predictable,†she explained.

She found the perfect dress from when Madonna performed live at the Super Bowl in 2012 under the theme of the Roman Empire. Boom loves making her own dresses and gathered all the materials she needed: paper, glitter, paint and fabric. It took her two days to make the costume which cost $200.

She is now back in Thailand visiting her family and is trying to get a ticket to Madonna’s concert in Bangkok. She hasn’t yet planned what she will wear if she gets to go, but says it won’t be the same outfit. “I can’t give any less than perfection when it’s come to worshipping mother Madonna,†she said.

A LONG-TIME FAN

In 1991, when Nondhanada “Ann†Schulz was studying in Washington, she had an opportunity to see Madonna’s Blond Ambition concert. Even though she wasn’t a hardcore fan at the time, she was happy to see the show. She had grown up with Madonna’s songs and could sing along with all her hits.

Ann is now 48. In her younger days there were many outstanding female performers. But she was impressed by Madonna’s performance and her stage presence in 1991, and has followed her career ever since. What impresses her most is Madonna’s longevity as an entertainer par excellence.

“She’s invincible,†says Ann. “Madonna is timeless, her impact will last forever. No matter how many new stars are born, she will be number one and the only one. I don’t think anyone can compare to her.â€

Ann expects to see another great show in Bangkok, just like the ones in the past, which she describes as the most extravagant thing you can imagine. She has tickets for the second performance in Bangkok and is planning to wear something special.

“I’m planning to wear something from the Blond Ambition album or the same outfit she wore in the Lucky Star music video,†she said.

WORSHIP YOUR MOTHER

Channarong “Trust†Siriboon, 26, started idolising the singer when he first heard her songs in 2005. He calls her the “super queen motherâ€.

“I learned to love her newer songs before I started to look up to her old songs as well as past performances,†he said. “It’s the bitchy way she acts that I really love. She’s got what it takes to be an enduring star.â€

Trust started watching videos of Madonna concerts and thought they were the greatest performances he had ever seen.

“It was a very fulfilling experience watching her on stage and I would really like to see her perform live with my own eyes. I love her dresses, her props on the stage, her dance crews, and the production,†he said.

Unfortunately, Trust couldn’t get an affordable ticket for her Bangkok concert. He desperately wants to see his idol sing live, but the best he can do is watch videos of her world tour on the internet. However, he has found a way to get his Madonna fix.

He attended the “Trasher: The Mother Worship Madonna Party†last month, a gathering of Madonna fans at a Bangkok nightclub where they danced and sang along to her songs. Trust wore high heals and heavy make-up. He danced until he dropped to Madonna’s hits, which started with Girl Gone Wild.

Even though he can’t afford a ticket to the concert, he’s holding out hope he can get one from another source, such as a radio station give-away. So far, Trust hasn’t had any luck. But he is still preparing his costume just in case he gets a ticket.

“I plan to wear my 5-inch high heels with leather leggings. On the upper part I will wear a corset with long gloves. I will dye my hair and wear black lipstick,†he said.

“Even if I don’t get to go to her concert I still want to thank Madonna for being herself. She has inspired many artists, and me. I don’t really care much about the bad rumours about her. After all, a mother is still a mother,†he added.

ONCE IS NOT ENOUGH

Best became fascinated by Madonna after reading her biography in a Thai-language magazine in 2000.

The 30-year-old from Pichit province had no idea who Madonna was before he read her story, but now he follows the star’s every move.

Best uses the Facebook profile Bestdonna Ciccone, in homage to his idol’s real name; Madonna Louise Ciccone.

When he was 14, he bought his first Madonna album Immaculate Collection which he played over and over on his cassette player.

The first track of the album and the first Madonna song he ever heard was Holiday, her breakthrough 1983 hit. He fell in love with Madonna right away and says her life story inspired him.

“She is unique, she fights for what she wants and she’s always one step ahead of everyone else,†Best said.

“Madonna’s fame is immortal. She has proved that age has not affected her. No matter how much time has passed by, she remains fierce and gorgeous.â€

He owns all Madonna’s albums and loves them all. He has also watched many of her performances on video and would love to see her live.

When Best heard about Madonna’s Bangkok concert, he contacted friends he had met through the Madonna Thailand Facebook page to try and buy a ticket.

He was fortunate enough to get a 20,000 baht ticket for the first performance. He also bought a ticket for the show the following day worth 5,000 baht.

Like any Madonna super fan, Best has been planning what he should wear to the shows.

He has set aside 5,000 baht for his costume and plans to come to Bangkok to get what he needs for the special outfits.

“I will be in Bangkok this weekend because I have taken the whole week off to come to see the concert,†he said.

“I’m thinking about two possible outfits from two different albums. One is the cowboy outfit from the song Don’t Tell Me and another is a leather outfit from Erotica.â€

It may seem like a waste of money to many people, but to Best, this is the moment he has waited for all his life, and he’s saved enough cash to experience the concert in style.

Once is not enough for Best, and he thinks nothing of sitting through the same performance twice. The most important thing is seeing his idol live and in action.

“It will be great. I really can’t wait for it,†he said.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image