If there will be 4th single with Tour Music video, which song is your choice?

Madame Madonna

If there will be 4th single with Tour Music video.  

83 members voted

1. 1. If there's 4th single from Rebel Heart album with Tour M/V which song is your choice?

My vote for holy water (and if I can choose another song then second vote go to Iconic)

Holy water and Iconic are one of my least favorite songs from Rebel Heart album but wow..

This amazing Rebel Heart tour makes me change my mind. 

So damm good!!! I'm digging into these songs right now

wow i'm shocked so many people want to see Rebel heart tour live music video?!!!

Don't get me wrong, because Rebel heart is one of my favorite song from Rebel heart album.

To be honest avicii version of rebel heart is my The favorite song from Rebel heart album. (not just one of, I mean The favorite! :-))

But this poll is about live tour music video... so I'm really shocked so many people want it to see as tour video.  haha.

For me if Rebel heart gonna be 4th single then it must be has new concept and make a new bigger budget music video not just tour live video.

For me, Rebel Heart. I love all the songs from Rebel Heart (exept Body Shop, and Autotune Baby) but Rebel Heart deserves a single, and a music video with live footages from the Tour could be great : with elements from the Backdrop, the fans singing etc.

oh now I get that why so many people choose it.

There was serious talk in her camp of a 4th single prior to the tour. But since, that has also seriously died down. If a 4th single is announced just be happy with whatever song is chosen. Likelihood presently is unknown.

They half ass the singles while she's on tour anyways.Get TogetherMiles AwayBut even though the video of Turn Up The Radio is bad at least they actually went out to shoot footage.

I like Unapologetic Bitch a lot as a song, and I like the moment in the show, but we've already seen a video with fans. And it would be very hard to edit. The best is after the song is finished.

Holy Water is a little too risky... it may offend a lot of people. I like the performance, but I have to admit that the Last Supper turned into a orgy is a lot more than Like a prayer video or the Live to tell crucifixion scene!

Devil pray would need a lot of improvement. The idea is nice, mixing different religions, but not everything in the staging of the song works. The idea of Angels and Devil fighting that was spoilered during rehearsals sounded much better.

Rebel Heart is a fantastic song and it was so nice from M to include the fans' contributions. I'm not into that kind of artistic expression, though, some are just mere reproductions of pictures, and I prefer the originals (sorry!!) and I don't like the idea of another video lookng back at the different styles and "reinventions", as DWT Music and S&S She's not me which were excellent.

That's why I voted Iconic, even if I still think that it's not M's best entrance and that outfit is not iconic enough... can't compare with BA Gaultier... no competition! The staging is a little too baroque. Japan meets Middle Age. A Joan of Arc concept would have been better imo. Some parts of the video with the Oscar costume could be interesting too.

At the end of the day I'd vote for a totally new video, Turn up the radio wasn't that bad if you compare it to Get together!

And I keep hoping and dreaming and wishing!