If there will be 4th single with Tour Music video, which song is your choice?

Madame Madonna

If there will be 4th single with Tour Music video.  

83 members voted

1. 1. If there's 4th single from Rebel Heart album with Tour M/V which song is your choice?

For me if Rebel heart gonna be 4th single then it must be has new concept and make a new bigger budget music video not just tour live video.

Yes, we would all like that but that's not going to happen since she's on tour for the following 6 months. I'd rather get another "Miles Away" than "Jump" quite frankly.  :)

Devil Pray would be a good single tho, it has those deep house drums and sounds like it could be produced by Disclosure or something like that. I don't know if it would do great on the charts since even Living For Love floped, but it's the best song on the album to become a single. Rebel Heart could be a good single too but the first demo that leaked would be better than the album version, with a video in the style of Miles Away. Sad that Interscope are always dumbasses at choosing artist's singles (Dance In The Dark-Scheisse-Donatella for example). 

• 4 months later...