Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not what I think they will do, but what I would do ;-)

I'd cut DP, Messiah, Sex and either TAB or LAP, but I'm guessing TAB cos it's not as energetic.

I think DP is a beautiful song and Messiah was a nice interlude, but as this is being broadcasted I think the first section needs some trimming as there are only RH songs the general public won't be able to relate to, there is burning up, but classic as it is, it's not as widely known as one might think. Live this may work, but watching on television I can imagine people tuning out before the hits kick in.

As both BS and LFL have their own little intro the interludes before them have become rather redundant, so I'd cut those, again they are not as entertaining for the GP, and lack the quality of let's say Hollywood in RIT.

As for the latin section , three guitar songs in a row might be a bit much, so one could go.

Illuminati deserves a big audience so it stays, as does the whole final section, it's perfect, and yes I was as shacked and appaled to learn that Candy Shop made it yet again to the setlist, but let's be honest, like on MDNA, it's choreo rocks, so it deserves to stay.

As for her banter, I can see why this can be shortened (at least from the sydney shows) but please not to much, her interaction with the audience is what partly made this show great and earned her the great reviews she got and proved her to be not just a disciplined robot, but an engaging performer. So the banter stays

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic