Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's never not done a release for a tour so let's wait and see. I swear madonna fans freak out about nothing. It's not like she's gonna be manufacturing the DVDs by hand lmfao.  :lol:  :lol:

I remember her talking about the RIT dvd way back in 2005 and still 12 years later - no official release ?? She doesnt care about her dvds anyway - you can tell that by the shit editing, no extras and the way she makes us wait so long for them :((

Do you think her protest speach or adption have anything to do with this long time? Some article said she is taking a break from music to me a full time mother

people thought she was done after her SEX book, she'll be fine. everyone needs to stop worrying about it, she will announce a release date when she's ready and the whining and bitching won't make her think any faster

Didn't MDNA Tour DVD sell badly because of the audio and video errors? i know there were loads of consumers returning and they had to put a message out to adjust the settings on your tv? plus apparently on another forum the Rebel Heart broadcast has less than 60k viewers, maybe her team feel there is no revenue or interest in a release? Do we know why the broadcast was cancelled in Japan?

Didn't MDNA Tour DVD sell badly because of the audio and video errors? i know there were loads of consumers returning and they had to put a message out to adjust the settings on your tv? plus apparently on another forum the Rebel Heart broadcast has less than 60k viewers, maybe her team feel there is no revenue or interest in a release? Do we know why the broadcast was cancelled in Japan?

DVDs will make a profit even if it sells horrible, they cost nothing to produce.

I remember her talking about the RIT dvd way back in 2005 and still 12 years later - no official release ?? She doesnt care about her dvds anyway - you can tell that by the shit editing, no extras and the way she makes us wait so long for them :((

IGTTYAS hello????...

Btw, I am slightly worried about the release because they are doing less and less when it comes to her releases, they're barely anything anymore.

If it's not even released digitally that's stupid as fuck though. 

But I won't complain until we have confirmation of it NOT being released. For now it's speculation...

IGTTYAS hello????...

Btw, I am slightly worried about the release because they are doing less and less when it comes to her releases, they're barely anything anymore.

If it's not even released digitally that's stupid as fuck though. 

But I won't complain until we have confirmation of it NOT being released. For now it's speculation...

I'm still a bit annoyed about the edition of the showtime special, so I'm not really impatient for its release... but yeah, It's very strange that after the TV premiere we haven't heard any news, not even of her instagram, she has been very quiet actually  :thinker:

I'm still a bit annoyed about the edition of the showtime special, so I'm not really impatient for its release... but yeah, It's very strange that after the TV premiere we haven't heard any news, not even of her instagram, she has been very quiet actually  :thinker:

Sorry but i really dont count the IGTTYAS documentary a full live dvd anymore than i count TOD as a live dvd - yes there are performances but none of these are even the full performances ? the editing of Vogue being a very sort point for me in both documentaries ? I still find it hard to believe that there isnt a full version of the paris RIT that could not be released ? Surely that footage has not been lost like the Paris TOD footage ? Even the extra scenes on the dvd have brief snippets of frozen, bedtime story, dont tell me ? so the full show must have been recorded ??

She's not even hinting this DVD on instagram. Why spend all this money in taping it and all this effort in editing it and then nothing

I don't think it was for "nothing" as you say. Just the fact of selling to SHOWTIME has given her a lot of money. Believe that if it wasn't in this way, she'd never recorded.

Guys, according to the SHOWTIME website the concert was just broadcast again on Saturday 18 Feb so that means it's sill around that platform. Madonna must have been sure about the contract that allows the channel to broadcast the show for a certain amount of times before it gets a full release. Otherwise there wouldn't be any reasons to do it. Her team must be waiting for it to end so they can announce the official DVD artwork and the future physical release and other online purchase/streaming outlets such as Amazon, iTunes, Tidal, etc.

Guys, according to the SHOWTIME website the concert was just broadcast again on Saturday 18 Feb so that means it's sill around that platform. Madonna must have been sure about the contract that allows the channel to broadcast the show for a certain amount of times before it gets a full release. Otherwise there wouldn't be any reasons to do it. Her team must be waiting for it to end so they can announce the official DVD artwork and the future physical release and other online purchase/streaming outlets such as Amazon, iTunes, Tidal, etc.

showtime has the right to show it till 2018

We might get it then in 2018 unless she's moved on to the next era and then we are screwed

Nah, I guess we'll have to wait a long time for the new music era to begin, there's still a movie to make and some of her auction items to be delivered/made. So maybe the DVD will fill this empty time.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic