Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

see? it's the same two pictures. i won't believe a thing about cover art until i see it on Madonna.com

and I know that will take A LOT of time.

why cant even 1 of these 100 PRs mention the tracklist on the film? If it wasnt the showtime, wouldnt they make a point of mentioning the film contain songs not yet seen before or something like that? Thay can say the cd has 22 tracks but no word on the tracks of the concert. So annoying.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant even 1 of these 100 PRs mention the tracklist on the film? If it wasnt the showtime, wouldnt they make a point of mentioning the film contain songs not yet seen before or something like that? Thay can say the cd has 22 tracks but no word on the tracks of the concert. So annoying.

the PR is for the GP. The GP doesn't really care or know about the track listing as much as we do.

The Eagle Rock one did mention that the home release was indeed longer than the SHOWTIME one.

That's really kind of you @@Enrico, thank you!

Sooner or Later, I'm going to start selling those packages. I just need to organize everything first.

ps: I don't like how I made the petals floating, there's too much of them, too big and too fake. lol I'm not a big fan.

Am I the only one who can't see the picture?

ps: I don't like how I made the petals floating, there's too much of them, too big and too fake. lol I'm not a big fan.

if you plan to rework it, could i also suggest you to place the tour logo with the right proportion? it looks a little squashed tbh, but so far this and the one with her face on screen (the Iconic ending) are my favourite ones!

This cover was on one of that Chicago audio files, I didn't knew it was yours too!  :heart: 

"Here’s too much beauty in the world going to waste. Too much talent going unnoticed..."  -Madonna  :broken: 

He's talking about that cover:  But his instragam is private, so I think that's why wasn't embeded.

06e7c632056821.572b83b409e9e.jpg

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic