Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

After listening the 2 CD there are 4 things I dont like it so much:

1. Rebel Heart Intro ripped directly from DVD

2. Cut version of Music

3. Bridge between Music - Candy shop

4. Unapologetic bitch ripped from DVD.

For the rest Im very happy with the results. Even interludes have dissapears you dont miss them too much, speechs have been deleted and bridge between songs are perfect (but no like I put on point 3)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I love "True Blue", that obvious added voice over at the end is unnecessary.  It comes in way too loud as well.  They should have just ended it as she sang "I love Youuuu" with the audience cheering.  Also, that babbling at the beginning of "Burning Up"??  Was it even English?  LOL!  I thought it was someone else at first doing a voice over. 

Am i the only person who thinks her voice sounds horrible on a lot of the cd ? it sounds even worse when its mixed with the vocoder and backing tracks ? personally i would have preferred just the original backing track studio versions without her poor voice and over edited audience noise but im sure i will be in the minority on that one ? to me i use the term "Live " very loosely now when it comes to her concert releases now :(((

Probably they were paid and they didn't see the real dvd ahahahah

Certainly paid. How hard is it to find the tracklisting of the DVD when it's already released? XD

To be fair, "Lucky Star" was part of the original setlist.  Most people except hardcore fans pay that much attention to some of the changes that took place throughout the tour. 

I know that it's originally being added in together with Everybody before they're being cut down. I guess it's because of time.

Am i the only person who thinks her voice sounds horrible on a lot of the cd ? it sounds even worse when its mixed with the vocoder and backing tracks ? personally i would have preferred just the original backing track studio versions without her poor voice and over edited audience noise but im sure i will be in the minority on that one ? to me i use the term "Live " very loosely now when it comes to her concert releases now :(((

Actually, I just prefer the live vocals and her not singing over pre-recorded vocals.  I would agree on many of the songs, it isn't mixed well.   That said; she's never been a great live singer.  However, I think she's far better than she used to be  Who's That Girl Tour comes to mind with it comes to bad vocals.

People who ordered the bundle via her site aren't receiving their shirts?  :thinker: 

Word is Tears of a Clown is pretty much all black and white. It has a full performance of Don't Tell Me, Borderline, some of her jokes and portions of Holiday. So I guess the Don't Tell Me mentioned included in the press release was true?  :cry: 

Like a Prayer is great but is similar to LAP/LAV with her outfit switching so often. 

Word is Tears of a Clown is pretty much all black and white. It has a full performance of Don't Tell Me, Borderline, some of her jokes and portions of Holiday. So I guess the Don't Tell Me mentioned included in the press release was true?  :cry: 

Oh this is disappointing, The only things I was really waiting for were the acoustic version of Mer Girl and her covers of Send in the clowns and Between the bars... it must be for a matter of copyright  :sad:

i wanne order the blue ray with 2 cd and the dvd

it there diffence in all these release

The show itself, there's no changes. The BR/DVD include the same show, extras etc. The live CD either has highlights or is the 22 tracks one.

The Japan version contains the bonus Take a Bow performance.

I have to say, after listening to the full audio concert on my Iphone this morning, it's actually far better than I initially thought. The transitions are actually pretty good. The vocals and mix aren't that bad as i thought either.  That of course, many of the songs are laced with pre-recorded vocals In fact, I really couldn't hear a live vocal until "Burning Up" other than when she says "Are You With Me?", etc. Some of those speaking lines sound punched in at times.  As for it being ripped from the DVD, I am not sure I know many artists who don't do that?  Though, it's embellished to say that since it's not ripped completely because there have been things edited out like interludes.  Before the 90's, most artists who released a live album, took it straight from the recording whether it was good or bad.  

All in all, this audio is pretty good even though some of the songs sound like studio recordings.

I may be the only one thinking that, and please donthate me for that, but the only thing I look forward is the TOAC excerpt. I saw a bit of the Italian (Canale5) broadcast and I fell asleep with so many ads and having seen it already. I've been listening to the Showtime audio rip a lot in the past months so I am not that interested in this release, I will listen to it of course but for instance I didn't feel the need to buy it in advance or to download the leaked version. I would rather have some more mic feeds where the voice is live for real, which is the only thing that matters to me... I loved the RH album and the tour soo much, but now I feel it's all in the past. I wish I had your same excitement.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic