Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo, Japan [Feb 13th & 14th, 2016]

groovyguy

uhhh. I'm sorry to say this..but Japanese audience are the worst audience ever. Not just Madonna concert.

they give wrong impression about asian to the whole world.

I mean this is not a classic opera concert or funeral isn't it? but their silence reactions are.. just...uh...

for example when Madonna joking about "enthusiasm" after Material girl performance.

You can clearly hear groans from audience. No one even laugh. 

They acting like "Oh my god~ we are not enthusiasm enough! oh my god so-Ooo deska~~ semimaseng~~~semimaseng~~"

I mean blondiboy559 said "Can't believe I once said they are usually very reserved, I take it back" this at Bangkok thread but well he probably got that impression from these japanese audience. And if he saw this Japan show he gonna take it back again. LOL

uhhh. I'm sorry to say this..but Japanese audience are the worst audience ever. Not just Madonna concert.

they give wrong impression about asian to the whole world.

I mean this is not a classic opera concert or funeral isn't it? but their silence reactions are.. just...uh...

for example when Madonna joking about "enthusiasm" after Material girl performance.

You can clearly hear groans from audience. No one even laugh. 

They acting like "Oh my god~ we are not enthusiasm enough! oh my god so-Ooo deska~~ semimaseng~~~semimaseng~~"

I mean blondiboy559 said "Can't believe I once said they are usually very reserved, I take it back" this at Bangkok thread but well he probably got that impression from these japanese audience. And if he saw this Japan show he gonna take it back again. LOL

Hey, I haven't seen/heard any videos yet but I get the impression they were a bit reserved ?  I'm glad the seating went up to the stage at least  from the pics i've seen.

Hey, I haven't seen/heard any videos yet but I get the impression they were a bit reserved ?  I'm glad the seating went up to the stage at least  from the pics i've seen.

You're right! Bangkog and taiwan audience were amazing!! But these Japanese audience were so reserved and so serious...so passive..

I'm not even...sigh...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBt6phImlMD/?taken-by=ariannephillips

ariannephillipsAYA san the face & artistry of Japan and it's beautiful people, history & culture @ayasato1006REBEL ⤠HEART @madonna#rebelhearttour #costumes #costumedesign costume painted by#jefffender sparkle courtesy of@swarovski #peoplebehindthecostumes âœillustration @pboutte #ariannearchive#fromsketchtostage

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBt6phImlMD/?taken-by=ariannephillips

ariannephillipsBAMBI san endless inspiration provided by this bright talent and REBEL ⤠HEART costume illustration by my right hand âœ@pboutte #rebelhearttour #costumes#costumedesign #costumedesigners #ariannearchive I ⤠@swarovski

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBu_ZpqmlDX/?taken-by=ariannephillips

ariannephillipsREBEl ⤠QUEEN . HELLO telling her story in 5 layers@madonna #rebelhearttour#rebelheartcostumes #costumedesign#fromsketchtostage costume illustration and my right and left hands âœ@pboutte @lauramorgan999 

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvGAp8mlD_/?taken-by=ariannephillips

ariannephillipsFresh paint ! Behind the scenes of @madonna costume in process . Boxing painting design inspired by incredible Japanese Rebel ⤠artist Ushiro Shinohara . Costume painting by Jeff Fender .
#ittakesavillage #costumedesign#fromsketchtostage#rebelheartcostumes #rebelhearttour#ariannearchive #behindthescenes#peoplebehindthecostumes #ariannearchive

Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/photos/a.130838589401.130921.10584534401/10153925094444402/?type=3

Madonna

#MadonnaLovers! To celebrate the Japanese stop of the #RebelHeartTour, we have 20 copies of the brand new Japan-only CD+DVD edition of the#RebelHeart album to give away. What would be your Valentine’s Day message to Madonna? Leave it as a comment below before February 15 and let’s see what happens wink emoticon

Posted Image

Japanese audiences most often act in a respectful way, and that's watching the show in silence. TBH some other countries can be too crazy which I dont like either lol

LOL that's so true! I know that it is the their cultural thing but I still feel bad for the pop star which sing for them 

I mean I can easily find this kind of video at youtube.

pop star : OK everybody sing along!

Japan audience : (Silence)...

Pop star : Common!! Sing together!!!!

Japan audience : (Dead silence just staring politely) ................

Pop star : (very desperate and frustrated) Common Let's sing together Please!!!!  :suffer:  Please!!!!

Japan audience : (Dead silence).

LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwC-uFyxvz/

super_hero_tonyTokyo Show #Ni. Great reception last night, Thank You. I have always felt a connection to Japan. When I would dream about visiting other countries before I ever left the US Japan was first on the list. And that's exactly what happened. In the 70's I came for the first time on vacation with Kenny Rogers his wife and my partner. It was everything I thought it would be. When our cast was taking this picture I ask if I could join because I believe in a past life I was Japanese ( an Emperor - I mean if your going to dream ) they said yes and they taught me this pose. Ai, Bambi,Aya, Tony Chan, Maria, Sohey, Lisa in front and Noriko was working like always so not pictured. So many family members came. It's amazing to share they were so Proudâ—â¤

Posted Image