Rebel Heart Pro-Shot Rumor

Future Lover

i need all the unedited footage from the Miami shows to leak! To me the MDNA Tour was one of her best, but sadly the DVD sucks, especially the audio, the crowd is just too loud and it sounds kinda fake tbh.

They always make the crowd sound louder than what they originally were ? Listen to the ciao italia mix ? You can hear the same scream from one particular member all the way through - then listen to the radio broadcast ? its much more subdued

As long as they do film the show (cause frankly i aint got £200 to spend on a 2 hour concert sadly :((  ) its fine - i just wish she would include the backdrop videos for a change - spend less time over editing/colouring/sharpening or whatever they do and give us some decent extras too please like all the other artists do please ? :))

The bad footage it's from fan-videos, I remember that before the recording in Miami, Madonna's staff asked fans to record and send them so they could use in the final DVD, that's why M posted on Instagram: "a lot of color correction" when she was editing the DVD. They were all from different sources, shaky, not centered, noisy, and the list goes on and on.

there's some ovbious hand-held footage, but the rest of the bad footage is clearly from proper cameras. They have the same problems the Olympia show have. 

it really depends... sticky & sweet took a really long time to be released, no? cause of the part 2 and everything...

It was six months after the final show and also six months after Celebration.

MDNA Tour was 9 months after the final show and 1.5 years after the album... So Rebel Heart Tour is likely to follow the same pattern.

I would kill for a Blu-Ray that had 5 or 6 static shots of the concert and we could choose to view what angle we could watch the whole show from from the main menu, or switch back and forth to different angles as we see fit. It's impossible I know with all the edits needed, but still a dream.

I would love if she came back in Europe in 2016 for a second leg, but this ain't happening...

Why do you doubt the show will be filmed? It's one of M best tours!Even RIT and BAT were filmed, even if not officially released!

I'd love multi-angles, and Iconic backdrop as bonus, plus special performances and a collection of all the Unapologetic Bitches!

And of course the workshop with Hold Tight!

A special collectors' three-disc set... omg...

Keep on dreaming, Enrico...

:tongue:

MDNA tour film tried some things different from M's other pro-shot tours... but it was very discombobulated. Since this is an arena tour, I pray for more traditional jib shots and show focus.  MDNA tour DVD bothered me to my core.  I don't care about the fans in the crowd .... it was WAY TOO MUCH CROWD STUFF!  And yes I think Fighter is right, She was more involved in MDNA editing than any other tour DVD in the past.  I understand some people's frustration with S&S dubbing DVD, but overall its 10 times better to me and watchable than the MDNA DVD.  Confessions was 100% spot on.  Please another like that.

• 2 weeks later...

She could do Mexico, she was apparently considering it for Girlie Show. I am surprised she has never done New York. For all tours since Girlie Show she has done multiple nights at MSG and New York has been her home for almost 40 years. It was the place she made it big and the one her heart missed most when she was in London.

I guess if they are going to film, and since all her US shows are one night only, and it is best to get 2 or more shows, then the options are Mexico, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, China, Philippines, New Zealand and Australia.

Auckland might be good, but then she has never been to Asia, so might be interesting too, I'd be happy with any of these choices.

MDNA tour film tried some things different from M's other pro-shot tours... but it was very discombobulated. Since this is an arena tour, I pray for more traditional jib shots and show focus.  MDNA tour DVD bothered me to my core.  I don't care about the fans in the crowd .... it was WAY TOO MUCH CROWD STUFF!  And yes I think Fighter is right, She was more involved in MDNA editing than any other tour DVD in the past.  I understand some people's frustration with S&S dubbing DVD, but overall its 10 times better to me and watchable than the MDNA DVD.  Confessions was 100% spot on.  Please another like that.

They must have taken notes from Michael Jackson's DVD of Dangerous Tour Bucharest 1992. That had an insane amount of crowd shots in that DVD.

The bad footage it's from fan-videos, I remember that before the recording in Miami, Madonna's staff asked fans to record and send them so they could use in the final DVD, that's why M posted on Instagram: "a lot of color correction" when she was editing the DVD. They were all from different sources, shaky, not centered, noisy, and the list goes on and on.

Really? Like can't they take 5/6 men and give them a good camera to make something decent??  :stare: awful.

since she didn't film London, I think Australia would be a great option... or Mexico, or the rescheduled North American shows... I just hope she gives us something better than "MDNA World Tour". she should call again the director of "Drowed World Tour 2001". that DVD made the show feel natural and not over-edited.

There are rumours that tour will be continue on the summer of 2016

:Madonna005: True... that is the word on the streets.

Markets are still being negotiated... And anyone who thinks this tour will not reach into one of the top 10 grossing tours ever by a solo artist may find themselves wrong.  

Hoping the Pro-Shot has no fan made videos... I want more of a Confessions tour-like pro-shot tour.