Singapore - February 28th

filmmann

Update: 

I'm deleting the mega link for this audio. I'm re doing another file with better audio quality. Will post the new link once it's done.

Full Singapore Audio @ http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5253-dl-full-rebel-heart-tour-singapore2282016macau2202016-miami1242016-atlanta-1202016barcelona-11222015/?p=311189

You're welcome, Gargamel!  :hearteyes:

Frank, all the missing tracks are from the Singapore show taken from various videos posted @ http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5264-singapore-february-28th/?p=310865. :)

And thank you for the awesome cover, Frank!  :kissy:

New Mega Link

Full Singapore Show 2.28.2016.mp3 268.2 MB

Length 1:57:11

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Note:

Overall, the audio quality is better than the previous one that was deleted. However, the audio quality may not be consistent throughout as the audio is ripped from various Singapore videos of varying quality. 

‎Richard Se
We had all the nice Madonna "8 Days" covers all these years and missed the chance of having the most important one when she was finally here for the first time. We even had a M1 top up card. (I know one is missing, can't find it on the shelves). She probably had the most 8-Days covers for a foreign artiste.
Posted Image