Daniel "Cloud" Campous

Future Lover

never mind Yung Rapunxel, he hates the Confessions era (Madonna's last true classic cannon era) with passion.

Cloud was amazing and it makes me sad to think it was all those years ago. Haven't heard much from him over the years tho.

There is nothing classic or canon about Confessions, in fact, it was the beginning of her mediocrity.

And Cloud is beautiful, I was so in love with him!

There is nothing classic or canon about Confessions, in fact, it was the beginning of her mediocrity.

And Cloud is beautiful, I was so in love with him!

Oh great, you infest the IMDB boards with your usual "she's so mediocre and Confessions was the beginning of her decline" and now you're here on Infinity spewing the same troll messages. 

It was her most creative, innovative, and spectacular era

Well American Life is there to prove that point, COADF fail to this in the 21st century

Political, audacious, mature, lyrically deep, not superficial and she was very smart and shrewd about the things around her and the world. And plus RIT one of the best tours

Posted Image

but I agree that COADF it was commercially and critically successful in the 00s, only because she faced boycott in Amerikkka with AL :polish:

Not only was it her most commercially and critically successful point of her carrier in the 21st century, but it was her most creative, innovative, and spectacular era

Music was 10 times more creative, innovative and spectacular, American Life was miles away from Confessions in the creativity department, and Music was at least two times more successful, so again, what's great about it?

Well American Life is there to prove that point, COADF fail to this in the 21st century

Political, audacious, mature, lyrically deep, not superficial and she was very smart and shrewd about the things around her and the world. And plus RIT one of the best tours

Posted Image

but I agree that COADF it was commercially and critically successful in the 00s, only because she faced boycott in Amerikkka with AL :polish:

Her most successful millenium era was Music, so yet again, Confessions fails to be at the top of anything in her repertoire.

Omg yas, I forgot Music :dead: and her last #1 too, it's true Music was more successful

Poor Confessions, eradicate ha and castrate ha!  :ahh: 

lol it's true, it is Music the last great era and the last mammoth single, NOT Hung Up or Confessions, Hung Up didn't even reach top 5 and the rest of the singles didn't even chart!!! Flops all of them, and I don't believe for one second that Confessions sold 12 million. Every music lover out there owns Ray Of Light and Music. I don't know a single person who owns Confessions.

and I don't believe for one second that Confessions sold 12 million. Every music lover out there owns Ray Of Light and Music. I don't know a single person who owns Confessions.

Depends where you are. It was successful here in the UK. Hung up and sorry were both no. 1 and GT and jump both top 10.

At the time if it's release Hung Up became one of the biggest selling physical singles of all time worldwide and Sorry the follow up single may a have stalled in the US at #57 but internationally it was another huge hit worldwide, replacing HU at #1 for 7 weeks and coming in as the #4 top single worldwide of 2006.But according to Blohan they were flops?Really? ?????

Both Music and Confessions were huge sellers worldwide for Madonna in the 2000s.But Confessions 12 million worldwide sakes is more impressive then the 15 million worldwide sales for Music 5 years earlier because by the time Confessions cane out, album sales were already in huge decline compared to 2000 when Music came out.

Hung Up went to #1 in a Guinness Book of Records winning unheard of 43 countries and spent 15 weeks at #1 on the United World Singles Chart and 2 weeks at #1 on the US singles sales chartHung Up is her biggest selling single worldwide with sales of 9 millionConfessions sold between 9-12 million worldwide

lol I don't believe that for a second.

Both Music and Confessions were huge sellers worldwide for Madonna in the 2000s.But Confessions 12 million worldwide sakes is more impressive then the 15 million worldwide sales for Music 5 years earlier because by the time Confessions cane out, album sales were already in huge decline compared to 2000 when Music came out.

I don't believe for one second that Confessions sold 12 million. Impossible. I lived through the era, paid huge attention, it wasn't that much of a hit and she had nowhere near the respect and cachet she had with Music.

Confessions was among the top 10 biggest selling albums worldwide FOR 2 YEARS!I understand that you're not a fan of the album but the album was huge internationallyThere's no question about that

No it wasn't. It didn't match Music's success ANYWHERE and Music didn't sell 12 million, so I don't believe that for a single second.

^ Confessions sold about 9 million worldwide I believe which was still a HUGE success. IFPI the international Billboard has long ago confirmed the 9 million numberSelling 9-10 million in 05-06 is much more impressive then Music's 2000 sales 2 hen album sales were at their peak worldwide that yearBEFORE the big industry decline, which started in 2002.