Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely will be on Asia

I could be wrong... but I don't think pro-shot Asia releases of DVD/Blu-Ray will happen.  Notoriously, the crowd energy is super low for those shows even tho they are sell out shows.  Thats why M loves the South American shows because they give her life!  Even though I do not like the focus on the crowd, Madonna needs a high energy crowd for the overall feel of the DVD/Blu-ray.  

I think Australia is deserving of another Pro-shot recorded and released show... they've waited long enough.  Mexico would be awesome too.

do they really make any real money from these dvd sales?

Yes.

Often we will pay upwards of $29.99 for the show and an audio disc of selected songs from the show.  And remember, for posterity purposes (currently) she needs to have her shows available.  The formats should be updated for Blond Ambition, Like A Virgin and Re-Invention Tours, but technically they are available or "out there"

I do not think there is reason to worry: fortunately Live Nation has every intention of squeezing Madonna as she was a lemon, as long as there will be juice to be obtained, before she gets too old...
Instead, what really worries me is the quality of the next DVD / BD ...
I hope that after the real CRAP 'MDNA Tour DVD / BD, neither Danny Tull nor Madonna will allow themselves to put again their hands on the recordings of this show, and ruin also this
as they did with MDNA Tour.

It would be a great pity.

I'm still hoping Jonas Akerlund will be the director of the Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Bluray since they worked together again in this era.

Same here, but I really just want a great editing on it, I don't care who will be the Director, she just need a good work this time.

And please, a good work with the sound mixing Madonna.

I'd luv to the show to be recorded in 2 places, hopefully one in Asia and one in Mexico. And that both get released.

She's really huge in Asia & has really neglected Asia for the most part in terms of her tours except for Japan. It would be a wonderful gift to Asia to have an Asian show recorded & released in dvd/bluray.

Who's That Girl Tour was recorded in Japan & Italy. Both were released - Who's That Girl: Live In Japan Ciao Italia.

Blond Ambition tour was recorded in Japan & Nice, France. Both were released - Blond Ambition Japan Tour 90 & Madonna - Live! Blond Ambition World Tour 90 [Nice, France].

The Girlie Show was recorded in Japan & Australia. Both were released - Madonna Live in Japan 1993 – The Girlie Show & Madonna Live Down Under - The Girlie Show.

Also, Madonna has been pretty stunning vocally & nailing it vocally on The Rebel Heart Tour & so I hope they don't over edit or over enhance the vocal. The Rebel Heart Tour is intimate and has a lot of warmth and hopefully they don't over edit the show like they did with the Confessions Tour DVD and make it 'cold'. :)

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic