Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she'll release the Blond Ambition Tour as an extra on the DVD

I still don't get why, in 2016, so many people are still expecting a DVD release of this tour...

I mean, of course it would be great but It was shooted and broadcasted in several countries so we already got 2 great pro shots of the full show and above all a great documentary about the tour in BD quality (even if it's not exactly the same kind of release)

I don't want to be defeatist but I'm sure it's clearly not a main priority for her (and even less for her staff)...especially given that the DVD's are selling less and less...

I still don't get why, in 2016, so many people are always expecting a DVD release of this tour...I mean, of course it would be great but It was shooted and broadcasted in several countries so we already got 2 great pro shots of the full show and above all a great documentary about the tour in BD quality (even if it's not exactly the same kind of release)I don't want to be defeatist but I'm sure it's clearly not a main priority for her (and even less for her staff)...especially given that the DVD's are selling less and less...

While understanding the reality of it, i was actually just being facetious.

I think the only way this will ever be released will be when she dies ? Just like when MJ died they released the bad Tour - as sad as it sounds :((

Most probably. Sorry to be a Debbie downer here but record labels have the tendency to "cash in" on artist's deaths. Take MJ for example, if he was still alive he probably wouldn't have released the Wembley concert on DVD, judging by the quality of the recording. Maybe Madonna just doesn't want to release BAT on dvd? There are relatively hq recording on the internet, as well as Truth or Dare. She's known for never looking back after all.

None of this requires any effort from her(Releasing BA, RIT and the rest) does it really ? All she has to do is just look at the rough edits ? She has plenty of time to go on instagram which baffles me ??? And i said this before but her record company could just take direct orders for her tours and distribute them that way rather than pressing thousands of copies and never selling them ? Thats what Sony did for MJs Bad 25 Blu-Ray which i pre-ordered and received in about 2 weeks (And i think its worth a bit of dosh too ! :))   )

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic