Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have this gut instinct that we are not getting the tour and she is over it, she wants to move on with this charity work she is doing and it's highly likely we are getting a documentary on this Kenya visit I read she is due in Malawi this weekend

:oi:

After RIT she KNOWS that it's a bad idea not to release a tour on DVD. Just keep waiting y'all. It will be with us when it's ready k.

When she releases the cd her contract with Live Nation will finally be over so she will need to find another company. So maybe she needs time. I hope she finds someone who deserves her and treats her well. Two days ago Cyndi Lauper live in Rome said that Sire and Seymour Stein granted her the artistic freedom she was looking for.

:oi: After RIT she KNOWS that it's a bad idea not to release a tour on DVD. Just keep waiting y'all. It will be with us when it's ready k.

I agree that it'll be ready when it's ready, and I'm quite content with that :). But to say that she KNOWS it's a bad idea to not release a tour DVD, that is absolutely BANANAS!! I don't think she thought twice about whether to release that tour or not. And the choice was no. A big sad no :( and BAT too. Big fat NO. :( oh M... Listen to us, HEAR US. Hehehe I'm just kidding :) xo

MDNA ended on December 22, 2012 and we didn't even get a tv broadcast until June 22, 2013. That's six months. Not six months before a physical release. Six months before a broadcast. The DVD/Blu-ray didn't come out until September 2013. I don't mind waiting but a teaser would be nice to tide everyone over for a while

I just have this gut instinct that we are not getting the tour and she is over it, she wants to move on with this charity work she is doing and it's highly likely we are getting a documentary on this Kenya visit I read she is due in Malawi this weekend

I hope very much you are wrong

I just want to take a look and ask how many people agree, I treasure this tour it was my first and so many memories but I gotta say those interludes except for Illuminati (made me like the song finally) they were tragic and lazy agreed? Sex and Justify was barely even a mashup and Messiah well is boring - how can we make that worse lol. Especially because of how they have been since DWT.

That subject has already been discussed to death. Personally I'm glad they used 3 new songs that would not have been performed live and not wasted some old song that got deconstructed. Not to mention the Confessions Tour interludes were way "lazier", at least she did not use the same song twice, once as a live number and then almost immediately an interlude...

That subject has already been discussed to death. Personally I'm glad they used 3 new songs that would not have been performed live and not wasted some old song that got deconstructed. Not to mention the Confessions Tour interludes were way "lazier", at least she did not use the same song twice, once as a live number and then almost immediately an interlude...

I will come to agree both equally lazy but RH although ok set list couldn't afford to do that to the opening and closing interludes - Confessions was bloody brilliant so if they sucked no harm done lol. Also wouldn't have been able to see that tour easily the only time she never came to Toronto. That Mash-up of SEX and Justify was such a letdown! I think it just opened with some Justify lines and left for the remainder but I hate Best Friend but with Heartbeat awesome.

BUT actually the opening video I can say makes up for those two bad ones, that was pretty amazing and bringing back the character from the Oscars.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic