Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I don't see her worrying about teasing a live dvd because of a leak of a brand new album it's completely different circumstances, this is just a dvd of an already done tour that's ended promoting an album that's been released. Personally I just think she's not interested and ready to move on with her charity work she's done with Rebel Heart.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see her worrying about teasing a live dvd because of a leak of a brand new album it's completely different circumstances, this is just a dvd of an already done tour that's ended promoting an album that's been released. Personally I just think she's not interested and ready to move on with her charity work she's done with Rebel Heart.

It's not that easy "to be done with something", contracts and obligations do exist... there always is a logical reason to scrap a project, nothing is casual for a major artist like M. All her previous concerts took 6/ 8 months after the tour ending to be released... I don't see why this time should be different?? If she's not teasing it, (and she've done this one time only with MDNA tour because she was active part of the editing), could be she's busy in other things and lets techs do the editing work (this happened with 99% of her tour videos), or maybe she waits to have a complete result to do a proper campaign. I bet all will move in the fall, the perfect season for new projects. Summer is holiday for anyone, not the proper period to promote / release new stuff. As it always been.

I think we need to be patient. As it has been written above, post production takes time and those days, we are all waiting for some news.

Maybe she doesn't want to talk or make the buzz about it to have the time she really wants without all the fans comments.

She teased so much about the album REBEL HEART and lots of songs leaked. Maybe she is kinda scared now to talk too much about her projects and seeing it leak on the internet. Look what's happening with the Britney Spears Make Me Ooh video. They talked so much about it that finally, some found the way to have it and there are some really bad quality videos of it all over the internet.

We are insatiable, we always want more and more all the time. I think we just need to be patient. She'll release the REBEL HEART TOUR :)

Guys, It's summer!

I think work is happening, cause editing takes a lot of time and don't forget - two nights were filmed.

I believe they have marketing strategy already and release date is already set in plans.

After Malawi she will be back into works and into control of making final touches for DVD. It will be released on late Autumn or for Christmas time 

Posted Image

Hmm it isn't just from Sydney! Where did she wear that matador outfit?

Yeah you're right, she this would have been in a show where she didn't do the medley and wore the same outfit from Living For Love and La Isla Bonita.

You can tell Monte is beside her with the guitar, but she was in the dress for Dress You Up, Take A Bow and Like A Prayer.

Maybe this will be an 'Australian' show instead of strictly Sydney. I'm kinda ok with that as long as the songs are all there. Dress You Up, Like A Prayer and Take A Bow mostly. If they added Crazy For You and the clips of Fever and Can't Get You Out of My Head that's fine.

Yeah the site says: "Australian Concerts"

Posted Image

I wonder what will happen with the Tears of a Clown show they filmed. People who were there said there was a notice on the door informing the audience it was being filmed. I believe someone even snapped a photo of it. Will a second DVD be coming out? Will it be a bonus feature? Seems like a waste of time to film the show if they're not going to use it for anything.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic