Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I can't believe you're complaining about the fact she included many old hits in the last tour... I bet you were all screaming like crazy queens whenever she approached your sitting area. I truly think is a waste of time to discuss what it could have been and what will never be. Deal with it. The tour's over and we're just yearning for some DVD teasers. That's all.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a person not fan of "singles" but this show I loved but only people who went might understand (youtube doesn't do justice) but all the hits were re-worked in the best way possible. DAD, LAV, MG, and as a final point this wasn't even close to a greatest hit set but it was not my ideal set in the least. For songs I didn't want that appeared I was suprised, the two biggest being Material Girl and Holiday. I knew LAV was great and it's the best version she's ever done so...

Excuse me? Isaac was not a "new-found foreign band" and he was mostly a backing singer. On S&ST the band was used in two songs which they were following each other so using the Kalakan Trio was not a rehash but actually something that refreshed her renditions.

SO what's the difference? She always find some singer or band from nowhere to help her in the middle of the song and join her for the last one dancing. The same thing... You can just go and play the middle of the every of the last three tour and it's the same thing, which I love but it's the same structure of the show. 

Let's change subject for a second... which evening should be used for the Unapologetic Bitch moment? The last show was awful, I didn't like it at all, so I vote for Gwendoline Christie although for just this song I'd rather have a montage of different shows, including more interesting moments such as Britney impersonator, JP Gaultier, Katy Perry and many more. But I understand this will be one of the most difficult part of the editing process.

Many of you know how I really loved this moment, I even tried to be chosen by dressing myself up like an Unapologetic Dick (with Dick Tracy costume and special tshirt). I even had my picture taken by Guy Oseary in London! I had it all rehearsed, and although I know that I could maybe lose all my words in front of the Queen herself, this is how I thought it would be:

- M: What's your name?

- E: It may look like I'm an Unapologetic Dick, but after dancing on stage with you I'm Breathless :smuglaugh:

- M: We have a special prize for you...

- E: My bottom hurts just thinking about it :hallwaylaugh:

- M: ...A banana!

- E (singing and playing with the banana as a gun): I'm a man, with a gun in my hand  :Madonna032:

A real I'm Breathless tribute!

Let's hope she doesn't read this topic it might discourage her to release the tour if her fans are so critical your average member of the general public are not going to invest their money in this product and if it doesn't get released i'm sure most of the people in here that have been moaning about the state of the show will be moaning that their isn't a release.

But it's unlikely they expect the DVD to sell that much when her most recent album barely sold in the first place.

I said it a long time ago when we did not even know about filming that the profit of this release is likely to be nonexistant. The purpose is to keep the most hardcore fans still interested in her...

But it's unlikely they expect the DVD to sell that much when her most recent album barely sold in the first place.

I said it a long time ago when we did not even know about filming that the profit of this release is likely to be nonexistant. The purpose is to keep the most hardcore fans still interested in her...

but why release something if there is no profit? It costs money tape and produce a dvd

but why release something if there is no profit? It costs money tape and produce a dvd

You can see a preview of the costume here:

VERY nice! I would have never thought of something like that! it's simple, and clever! it would have been as iconic as the girl wearing her Confessions Tour suit (althought my fav ones will always be the japanese girls).

if this is just for hardcore fans (whatever that is), have you thought of a digital release? let's keep in mind physical releases are falling behind each year :/

VERY nice! I would have never thought of something like that! it's simple, and clever! it would have been as iconic as the girl wearing her Confessions Tour suit (althought my fav ones will always be the japanese girls).

if this is just for hardcore fans (whatever that is), have you thought of a digital release? let's keep in mind physical releases are falling behind each year :/

if it is a digital release it can be converted to dvd I guess

Apologises for bringing up day old discussions etc but I honestly don't care about the show (not in a bad way).

It's always going to hold a special place in my heart as my first M show bc of the whole Australia thing, and for that I think the tour was bloody amazing. But eh. :P 

Im more interested in the footage from her african trip and a possible release of TOAC footage but I still care about this ovbiously. Honestly i don't mind if they just do a digital release. I didn't buy the physical release of MDNA Tour, just digital. Hopefully they'll also do streaming which would be awesome to reach a wider audience, make it an internet event.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic