Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Crazy thought, what if shes going for that grammy again, Long Form Music Video, BUT doesn't want to deal with Beyoncé's Lemonade. Shes gonna be releasing after the deadline, so its quite possible

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the album wasn't awarded, so I doubt a tour release would be. Let's just hope for now that it's in fact good.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why people started to talk about Beyoncé? lol Who is she and why is she so relevant for you?  :oi:

It's now clearer than ever she buys her VMA, her Grammys and whatever shit she's nominated... I mean, her last memorable hit was Single Ladies (2008)? lol

Forget about the Grammys next year, Madonna was completely ignored with S&S and MDNA and they had pretty good reasons  :bothered2:

Awards are based a lot on hype. If most people think Beyonce should win then she'll win. She's definitely had memorable songs since Single Ladies that people love. They just aren't that poppy.

I wonder why people started to talk about Beyoncé? lol Who is she and why is she so relevant for you? :oi:

It's now clearer than ever she buys her VMA, her Grammys and whatever shit she's nominated... I mean, her last memorable hit was Single Ladies (2008)? lol

Forget about the Grammys next year, Madonna was completely ignored with S&S and MDNA and they had pretty good reasons :bothered2:

You sound pressed.

Beyoncé lost at The Grammy's to Beck for Album of The Year and Lemonade just lost the variety Emmy category to Carpool Karaoke so how is she buying her awards?

okay why and when did we start talking about Beyoncé?

I brought up the fact that if this tour is edited and executed really well she could go for the grammy she won with Confessions (as in being nominated) which i also stated that it could be why she released so late is because she would be guaranteed a Beyonce album WOULD NOT be in contension for the Grammy, because her tour would be eligible on the 2018 grammys (i think?)

okay why and when did we start talking about Beyoncé?

We're discussing her style of release and how other artists are also diverging from typical release. At least it's a nice change from:

I hate the MDNA World Tour edit.

Confessions Tour is the best.

Why didn't Blond Ambition World Tour get a modern release?

Why didn't Re-Invention World Tour get released in full?

How much longer do we have to wait?

'I hope she adds _____'

Why do people talk about RHT as some sort of greatest hits tour, together with interlude songs there were 12 songs from the new album, 13 if you count Ghosttown, it is pretty much the same as last 2 tours give or take one song. S&S had 9 songs from Hard Candy.

Exactly! I can't see a greatest hits tour with 12 new songs. I think general public is getting tired about her tours. What is the point of paying a lot of money to watch a show you even recognize half the setlist ? And yet many songs with different arrangements also become unrecognizable? I like RH tour because I love the album and because I'm a fan. But even as a fan and as I don't like MDNA album, I hated that tour. 

You sound pressed.

Beyoncé lost at The Grammy's to Beck for Album of The Year and Lemonade just lost the variety Emmy category to Carpool Karaoke so how is she buying her awards?

'Cause whenever I tune those damn boring tv awards she wins every fucking time, even if people around the world don't give a crap about what she has to say.

Do you fuys believe she meant it at the sydney show when she told us there would be 2 DVDs or was it just her making a joke?

Joke? No, estimate maybe. What we get is what we get. She was telling us her artistic intent.

I went through the ARTPOP era with Lady Gaga, she would say one thing but another would happen or she'd get close to her intent but the label/marketing/management got in the way (tho a lot of the ARTPOP era was such frickin balogna) but it's her idea for what she wants to do vs what is afforded/profitable is up to Oseary

I am just hoping the full concert is the priority

It probably is, i really want dynamic angles on Iconic, Holy Water, Heartbreak City and the Interludes. Because HeartBreak City is one of her best performances of any song she has EVER done. The Instrumentation, the Blocking, the Theatre of it all its the only song I didn't try to get a pic of because it was SO captivating.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic