Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

if this is true then why no offical word or a real trailer?

Guessing you're a new fan?

We always hear about things in the most random ways lol!

The "official" announcement etc. usually comes last. :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

I can still remember we all knew about the HMV American Life gig in 2003 thanks to rumours on forums etc. - when the final "announcement" came, it was no longer "news".

With tickets for the cinema screening in Brazil on sale at www.eventick.com.br - then I'm taking that as confirmed that the movie is showing on that date in that place. 

I think it would be a nice touch for her to premiere the finished product in South America  - given they missed out on the tour this time. However maybe it will just be one of many screenings around the world on the same day (lots of artists do that).

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With tickets for the cinema screening in Brazil on sale at www.eventick.com.br - then I'm taking that as confirmed that the movie is showing on that date in that place.

I think it would be a nice touch for her to premiere the finished product in South America - given they missed out on the tour this time. However maybe it will just be one of many screenings around the world on the same day (lots of artists do that).

That event isn't on sale anymore.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic