Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iconic makes my ears bleed anyway - the chorus was totally ruined on the album version :( - the demo was o much better :((

i think the show will happen in December then we will get the full package easter - it doesnt make sense to release it before the Miami gig as no one would go if they can watch it on dvd/blu-ray already ? Not that i imagine that many people going except millionaires and greedy traders :((

Iconic makes my ears bleed anyway - the chorus was totally ruined on the album version :( - the demo was o much better :((

i think the show will happen in December then we will get the full package easter - it doesnt make sense to release it before the Miami gig as no one would go if they can watch it on dvd/blu-ray already ? Not that i imagine that many people going except millionaires and greedy traders :((

Agreed.

But i don't agree with the demo being better 😕 some songs really needed a change

so, what you're all saying is: there was a S&S 2009 concert before the actual start of that leg?

What would normally maybe have been the final "Friends and Family" dress rehearsal before the tour officially started, became a private concert at the O2 Arena for "Net Jets" customers (www.netjets.com).

The show was fully ticketed by Ticketmaster (described on the tickets and on screens at the O2 as a "Net Jets Private Madonna Concert") and presumably it was paid for by Net Jets.

It happened on Friday 3rd July 2009.

Seeing her do this show is torture so she better film/record and give it!

I'm quite confident the clip is from Rebel Heart/Australia TOAC rehearsals. So perhaps it's a good sign that we'll be getting both shows. I mean, it's possible it's taken so long because she's surely wanted to fix some of the vocals/missed lyrics. Fingers crossed!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic