Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on Showtime president and CEO David Nevins' statement, I'm inclined to believe that it will be the full arena show comprising performances edited from different cities throughout the tour with behind the scenes footage interjected into the concert film.

http://www.madonna-infinity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4704-rebel-heart-dvd/?p=433191

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING IT'S GONNA BE A DAMN DOCUMENTARY???

Please God, you're making me sick.

:Madonna026::Madonna026::Madonna026::Madonna026::Madonna026::Madonna026::Madonna026:

Exactly and especially it's only speculations how it's going to be presented. That's how they worded the MDNA Tour.

Madonna still matters.

That’s the message of Madonna: The MDNA Tour, a documentary that chronicles her top-grossing 2012 worldwide tour. Ostensibly a concert film, The MDNA Tour also sheds light on the impact Madonna has had on a generation of artists, dancers, and general fans who refuse to conform for conformity’s sake.

http://www.ew.com/article/2013/06/18/madonnas-documentary-epix

Based on the trailer and a few other sources i think we will get at least these songs:

Revolution/Pre Show

Iconic

BiM

Messiah

D&D

L4L

Gypsy Medley

Dont Tell Me (ToaC)

Take a Bow

Prayer

Rebel Heart

Illuminati

Candy Shop

Material Girl

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

... What a a shame, if they 'll exclude Holy Water :(

OK. If there are cuts...I personally think it will be mostly show and good amount of doc. With that said what numbers do you think will be cut....... Give us something to do till December 9th.  :Madonna009:

Cuts will be:

Devil Pray

Body Shop

S.E.X.

La Isla Bonita

The Medley

Material Girl

Actually when going through the setlist, its hard to imagine Madonna cutting most of these out. So I'm remaining optimistic we get the full show. 

OK. If there are cuts...I personally think it will be mostly show and good amount of doc. With that said what numbers do you think will be cut....... Give us something to do till December 9th.  :Madonna009:

Cuts will be:

Devil Pray

Body Shop

S.E.X.

La Isla Bonita

The Medley

Material Girl

Actually when going through the setlist, its hard to imagine Madonna cutting most of these

out. So I'm remaining optimistic we get the full show.

Sex is obviously in there, and probaby Material Girl

The Title of this is "Rebel Heart Tour", it will be the Rebel Heart Tour. "I'm going to tell you a secret" was not called "Re-invention Tour", "In Bed With Madonna" was not called "Blond Ambition Tour". Going by the title alone, it will be the Rebel Heart Tour. Most films in the cinema are now well over 2 hours long.

Good Point. I didn't even think of that. 

The Title of this is "Rebel Heart Tour", it will be the Rebel Heart Tour. "I'm going to tell you a secret" was not called "Re-invention Tour", "In Bed With Madonna" was not called "Blond Ambition Tour". Going by the title alone, it will be the Rebel Heart Tour. Most films in the cinema are now well over 2 hours long.

This is tv though, not cinema. No way they are including her long banters from the final shows in this.

Holy Water will be there because of Vogue. It's possible all of them are included one way or another, just shortened versions, especially songs like Burning Up or Deeper And Deeper that are pretty straightforward performances...

Somehow i feel this is going to be better than all her past DVD's . It looks like there's a lot of energy and things that are going on behind the stage that are not representing her private life, but all the work invested into the show. I assume it's going to be quit similar to Taylors special. Actually i'm quit optimistic. Remember that back in March we all thought it's not going to be filmed!!!

Based on the trailer and a few other sources i think we will get at least these songs:

Revolution/Pre Show

Iconic

BiM

Messiah

D&D

L4L

Gypsy Medley

Dont Tell Me (ToaC)

Take a Bow

Prayer

Rebel Heart

Illuminati

Candy Shop

Material Girl

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

... What a a shame, if they 'll exclude Holy Water :(

Jokes on us, we'll only get the intro, Bitch I'm Madonna, Holy Water and Candy Shop and then the rest will just be about her going to Africa.

Although from a trailer I saw posted by Madonna in regards to the Rebel Heart Tour, I was lead to believe I would see Taiko drums and hear Hold Tight.

Somehow i feel this is going to be better than all her past DVD's . It looks like there's a lot of energy and things that are going on behind the stage that are not representing her private life, but all the work invested into the show. I assume it's going to be quit similar to Taylors special. Actually i'm quit optimistic. Remember that back in March we all thought it's not going to be filmed!!!

Nothing will top Confessions. EVER.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic