Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she tagged Nathan Rissman in her IG videos of the washington park concert, looks amazing filmed and hope it's an extra for the dvd

I don't know if after the election results she wants to put this in the dvd...

She definitely won't be invited in the White House this time, nor Gaga or Beyonce! Maybe Clint Eastwood will sing for Trump!

I don't know if after the election results she wants to put this in the dvd...

Exactly. Plus in my opinion there's no need to put this on the DVD/BD, i don't know, i think it wouldn't fit properly... But we all know she records EVERYTHING so it all can be traded among collectors' circles later hahahahaha :-P

Exactly. Plus in my opinion there's no need to put this on the DVD/BD, i don't know, i think it wouldn't fit properly... But we all know she records EVERYTHING so it all can be traded among collectors' circles later hahahahaha :-P

No more Hillary mails now, let's focus on leaking Madonna :Madonna032:

She's probrably pissed enough to make another "American Life"-like political statement 

I would love it, and maybe this time the american press wouldn't disagree much with her point

A lot of Twitter messages this morning asking for AMERICAN LIFE 2.0!

I'd love it too! I don't think this will ever happen though...

tumblr_mkpas8dhyp1s0dkeno1_500.gif

She's probrably pissed enough to make another "American Life"-like political statement 

I would love it, and maybe this time the american press wouldn't disagree much with her point

They wouldn't indeed, but it has become clear she is only preaching to the choir and people simply don't care about these celebrity campaigns.

Anyway we are clearly off-topic here...

A lot of Twitter messages this morning asking for AMERICAN LIFE 2.0!

I'd love it too! I don't think this will ever happen though...

tumblr_mkpas8dhyp1s0dkeno1_500.gif

i would applaud it but i think it's too early for that.

let trump first show what damage he will bring on.

then there will be enough people "rebelling", not just madonna, i am sure.

They wouldn't indeed, but it has become clear she is only preaching to the choir and people simply don't care about these celebrity campaigns.

Anyway we are clearly off-topic here...

Yes, maybe, but we were just discussing about the possible inclusion of the gig footage in the dvd, and this also has to do with Madonna's plans for 2017 and the release date of the RHT dvd, the movie and hopefully some new music...

Yes, maybe, but we were just discussing about the possible inclusion of the gig footage in the dvd, and this also has to do with Madonna's plans for 2017 and the release date of the RHT dvd, the movie and hopefully some new music...

maybe she still puts it on the release, as a part of her fight on the #RevolutionofLove. that's been her mood since the premiere of #secretprojectrevolution.

It wasn't suppossed to be off topic since this event clearly brings more fire to this already extended portion of the Rebel Heart era, there's the possibility that she's still updating the Documentary portion of the DVD to keep it up to date until the release date. The ending won't be as joyful as she originally intended, but there's always hope for a rebel...

It wasn't suppossed to be off topic since this event clearly brings more fire to this already extended portion of the Rebel Heart era, there's the possibility that she's still updating the Documentary portion of the DVD to keep it up to date until the release date. The ending won't be as joyful as she originally intended, but there's always hope for a rebel...

dont you think her showtime film is ready?

dont you think her showtime film is ready?

I a way, but since she keeps filming new material, and this kind of biography docu don't usually have a pre defined script, there's a possibility that she could sent a revised version to Showtime. Or maybe I'm just reading too much between the lines, and she's just recording for her archives

I a way, but since she keeps filming new material, and this kind of biography docu don't usually have a pre defined script, there's a possibility that she could sent a revised version to Showtime. Or maybe I'm just reading too much between the lines, and she's just recording for her archives

anything is possible, Im just still holding on to hope that it is not a documentary but the show 😊😊😊

anything is possible, Im just still holding on to hope that it is not a documentary but the show

I still think we're getting the full show within the documentary. Since the whole concert without the long speeches lasts for about an hour and 20 minutes, and cable TV is known for having short commercial breaks, or none at all, there's plenty of time for her to show us more about her views on life and politics. I just hope that Hanky Panky survives the final cut.

I just checked and the first Hong Kong show was 1 hours 32 minutes without intro AND interludes AND speeches and that was a show without Dress You Up, plus Hung Up was less than 2 minutes long.

The full final show was 2 hour 41 minutes, did she really talk for more than an hour?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic