Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, considering the circumstances of this US election where a message of hate had the potential to win and ultimately won I think it makes sense that she's documenting her life and movements up until the election. The message of Rebel Heart started way back in 2013 with The Secret Project Revolution and in a way the outcome of this election is probably determining the ending message of this project. I have a feeling it won't be as celebratory as it would have been, but it will still be hopeful. 

When they said the show was edited and they watched it (On M's Instagram), Im sure it was just the concert aspect. The larger documentary/storyline part is still going or just ended with the US election. Which, if this is the case, one can assume they watched a full concert and we will be getting a full concert plus extra stuff. 

Needless to say, this couldn't come a better time. I need her mindset on this ....Her ability to keep going and message of love will give me hope. 

While I dont wanna judge the final product prematurely, I 100% share what you feel. 

*Iconic Intro plays*

Madonna: "That second night in Sydney, the screen didn't work. I saw it. All I have to say is there is someone on the tech crew who won't be on tour for a while." 

*Burning Up plays*

Madonna: "LOL bitches think I'm playing this solo."

*Audience doesn't laugh loud enough at her jokes*

Madonna: "Fuck you that was funny."

Monty (in background): "No it wasn't."

*Living for Love intro plays as she walks down the runway*

Madonna: (inner monologue) Heel, toe, heel, toe, heal, toe. Untie cap- OH SHIT IT WONT UNTIE! NO NO N- never mind got it(end inner monologue) "I LET DOWN MY GUARD..."

*La Vie En Rose plays*

"If you love me, you'll listen to this and quit your bitching."

I CAN'T BREATHE !!! Laughing too damn hard haha i'm dying XD

If she edits some songs only slightly and heavily edits the speaches than she can well fit the whole show in 2 hours. From combination of clips we have gotten, they already show majority of the songs, including the 3 interludes, which I would have thought were the first to get cut. So doesnt that sound possible?

From Variety:

This particular edition of “Carpool Karaoke†doesn’t have an air date yet, but Madonna does have a concert film debuting on CBS Corp.-owned Showtime on Dec. 9, based on her “Rebel Heart†tour. The film covers the seven-month, 55-city tour that concluded in March.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/madonna-carpool-karaoke-james-corden-1201919892/

From People:

Though she has no new music to promote, the seven-time Grammy winner does have her Rebel Heart tour film debuting on Showtime on Dec. 9. Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour will feature behind-the-scenes footage and performances from the final leg of her tour in Australia. The 55-city tour began in Montreal back in September 2015. Her 82 shows grossed over $100 million.

http://people.com/music/madonna-james-corden-carpool-karaoke/

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic