Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

They are, just like LDLHA and Lucky Star, but I believe they will be included on the physical release.. hopefully :)

Not yet, we are getting into it :)

not to sound like a broken record but do you know if TAB and LAP will be on the DVD? Any way you could milk some sources to find out if the concert on the dvd will be longer than 2 hours and unclude those missing songs?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a free website that streams Showtime for free in Europe? I hope the video file will be uploaded right after its broadcast and not when people are going to wake up. Is it allowed to post DL of the broadcast here on the forum? I someone is going to upload it on MEGAZ and not a torrent

I was hoping for an answer to that myself :/

From DrownedMadonna:

First of all, we want to say that we are quite sure that you will love it! Forget about the mess of the MDNA Tour…

The vocals sound amazing, especially in La Vie En Rose, HeartBreak City, Devil Pray and True Blue. The audio is clean. But sometimes the crowd noise is really too much and sounds fake. Like the close-up to the audience – often token around the world – are really too much. But, nothing really disturbing at the end. In True Blue you can spot also a gay couple kissing.

Some songs were shortened in the very end, such as Devil Pray and Messiah. While La Isla Bonita was shortened in its intro. Unlike those, Like a Virgin was extended in the “Heartbeat†break, to showcase more of Madonna’s movements. Also Unapologetic B*tch was extended at the end to show the banana moments with several celebrities and fans. Throughout the song you will recognise celebrities like Jean Paul Gualtier, Jon Kartajarena, Rita Ora, Amy Schumer, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Derrick Barry, Maxi Shield and more. You can also see Madonna stripping by mistake a 17 year old fan in Brisbane, causing a lot of controversy.

Iconic stops before the second verse for 5 seconds before starting again. Fans screaming can be heard while Madonna is standing.

As we already reported, unfortunately Love Don’t Live Anymore was cut from the broadcast, and honestly is such a big pity! But its strings and viola can be heard for 20 seconds, so hopefully that suggests that the DVD/Blu-Ray release might contain the full performance.

You will notice some costume changes in Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita and Rebel Heart. Also, in Holiday, you will see Madonna wearing flags of a lot of countries.

The colours are very bright and vivid throughout the whole film, nicely edited. Unfortunately, Music is in Black and White for most of the song, except the final chorus before Candy Shop.

Many songs use background screens overlay, mostly on Burning Up,  Deeper and Deeper (unecessary for the Japanese dancers choreography), B*tch I’m Madonna, Devil Pray, S.E.X., Music and Holiday.

During Burning Up you will notice that Monte Pittman had a GoPro camera placed on his guitar. Burning Up is edited in a way that it looks very dynamic, with various special fxs and fire sparkling background.

During the outro credits, the screen is divided in two parts. On the left side, it shows parts of the backstage (in a very Instagram vibe). While on the right black side you can read the credits. You can hear Madonna singing “If I Had A Hammerâ€, as well as her talking over it.

The SHOWTIME app has a list of what will be available to stream and the Rebel Heart Tour is listed. I can't verify this as I can't download the app in Canada.

Alternatively, I was on The Movie Network (which will show the Rebel Heart Tour in Canada) and it will be on quite some time, so I would assume a deal like this would be the same for SHOWTIME subscribers.

On Go

Starts Dec 13, 2016

Ends Jan 10, 2017

December 9 09:00 PM TMN 2

December 10 02:14 AM TMN 1

December 10 04:14 AM TMN 4

January 3 09:35 AM TMN 1

January 3 11:35 AM TMN 4

January 3 08:00 PM TMN 2

January 7 02:10 PM TMN 1

January 7 04:10 PM TMN 4

January 7 11:35 PM TMN 2

January 11 07:25 AM TMN 2

January 11 03:45 PM TMN 1

January 11 05:45 PM TMN 4

January 15 10:35 PM TMN 2

January 19 09:40 AM TMN 2

January 20 03:20 AM TMN 1

January 20 05:20 AM TMN 4

January 23 06:00 AM TMN 3

January 23 04:25 PM TMN 2

January 28 03:56 AM TMN 1

January 28 05:56 AM TMN 4

Now I'm really hyped. That detailed description has made me really look forward to watching it. And I wasn't even that thrilled anymore... If all this is true - which I'm 99% sure it is - it's going to be an amazing experience and something to really be happy for. I'm smelling something good, à la confessions but updated and upgraded.

Enviado do meu VFD 700 através de Tapatalk

Not sure. I was hoping it was on Showtime too or somewhere else online and someone would know how to rip and share it. It seems it is an exclusive clip to hulu. I am trying to find a way to share. Sorry.

Thanks, that would be awesome! You could download the Firefox App netvideohunter and catch the stream and download it.

Is Virgin the only song with a lot of crowd noise?

Nope, but that is still very listenable, unlike Turn Up The Radio at the MDNA Tour for example. The crowd noise is leveled throughout the whole show, and it doesn't overlay Madonna's vocals or the instrumental, except some parts where you can hear the crowd cheering a lot but it's very little parts, I'd say the audio to this film is the best part of the whole.

Specially cause also the vocals sound almost un edited in few songs, my favorites being HBC, BU and RH.

Nope, but that is still very listenable, unlike Turn Up The Radio at the MDNA Tour for example. The crowd noise is leveled throughout the whole show, and it doesn't overlay Madonna's vocals or the instrumental, except some parts where you can hear the crowd cheering a lot but it's very little parts, I'd say the audio to this film is the best part of the whole.

Specially cause also the vocals sound almost un edited in few songs, my favorites being HBC, BU and RH.

So the audio is just like the trailers...

So the audio is just like the trailers...

Depends, sometimes the crowd is lower, sometimes it's higher, it's all leveled and sounds great to me. The whole audio is amazing to me, sounds like a digitally cleaned up soundboard recording with few crowd fx added onto it in parts, nothing like the past 2 DVD releases.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic