Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the missing songs are going to be in the DVD...they always cut songs from the broadcast, and it says that take a bow, secret, don't tell me and like a prayer are included on Madonna.com, so I'm guessing love don't live here anymore and the other missing songs are too. They've cut it to fit the broadcast, and to leave us wanting more- so that we actually buy the DVD 😊ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

In general there are too many cuts and Deeper and Deeper gave me a headache with the backdrop overlay, but I'm sure the pixels in the live stream don't help either lol. Loved Like a Virgin, Bitch I'm Madonna, True Blue and HeartBreakCity though!

I think the missing songs are going to be in the DVD...they always cut songs from the broadcast, and it says that take a bow, secret, don't tell me and like a prayer are included on Madonna.com, so I'm guessing love don't live here anymore and the other missing songs are too. They've cut it to fit the broadcast, and to leave us wanting more- so that we actually buy the DVD

I really hope so !!!!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic