Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truuuuuuuu

This show still not being available for download is odd for sure tho, Showtime has aired it multiple times since last night and not one person has uploaded it in full. We're lucky a member here managed to record the audio in hq. I know it counds a bit conformist but all things considered it hasnt been 24 hours yet.

I finally saw the RHT DVD, I must admit, I'm disappointed... They use to many different shows, we can see which one is from Sydney and which one was taken with another type of camera on other shows. The color and quality change from one plan to another, and they put awful effects on some footages (they ruined Burning Up of Instance). Moreover they add too much backdrops over some scenes. It looks like a unfinished patchwork. My expectations were hight for this tour, the results don't match them. 

Anyway some passages are great and the audio is very good !

I finally saw the RHT DVD, I must admit, I'm disappointed... They use to many different shows, we can see which one is from Sydney and which one was taken with another type of camera on other shows. The color and quality change from one plan to another, and they put awful effects on some footages (they ruined Burning Up of Instance). Moreover they add too much backdrops over some scenes. It looks like a unfinished patchwork. My expectations were hight for this tour, the results don't match them.

Anyway some passages are great and the audio is very good !

Praying for a CDA

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic