Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Guest ArthurBadin

It was a Party where Madonna Fans like to celebrate her not a release party. I would say there was just the stuff we have already seen, the clown show of Miami (I can confirm that) and the showtime edit (left before). I respect the organisers of the party as well as the guests who loved it but I like to say it was not my cup of tea.

Ok. Now I feel free to just wait and see. I only can say, given the part I put in bold, that they are true bastards. If only they had adviced it would be TOAC2, I wouldn't give my two cents to them. Thank God I would never have been able to attend it. What a waste of time.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Fever is a cover and was included on GS DVD, Born This Way too on MDNA DVD

If I remember well, the Born this way sample is not credited at all in the MDNA dvd, as it was only a part of Express yourself...

But I don't think she won't release LDLHA for copyright reasons, it's like she didn't release LAV or Holiday because they aren't written by her...

If I remember well, the Born this way sample is not credited at all in the MDNA dvd, as it was only a part of Express yourself...

But I don't think she won't release LDLHA for copyright reasons, it's like she didn't release LAV or Holiday because they aren't written by her...

as someone said, they could have been cut by time reasons, like the infamous NBC/HBO edit of The Confessions Tour

the Showtime edit still samples the instrumental part of LDLHA so that is still copyright issue

i wish the cover was that unapologetic bitch picture tbh

I want the cover to be a selfie taken from the set of the human nature music video with the dog Snapchat filter and the DVD itself is a 2 disc set of every performance of Candy shop from the MDNA tour, edited with the audio from the rebel heart tour and it's noticibly behind than the video.

I want the cover to be a selfie taken from the set of the human nature music video with the dog Snapchat filter and the DVD itself is a 2 disc set of every performance of Candy shop from the MDNA tour, edited with the audio from the rebel heart tour and it's noticibly behind than the video.

no chill  :thinker:  :thinker:  :thinker:

MDNA World Tour has given us terrible ideas that might possible happen.

OMG all those pages just because of few IG posts ! At least, we know she will release it. We just need to be patient. I am glad she is doing Extras for this tour. I can't wait to watch the full thing and I hope she will include the songs like Love don't live here anymore and Take a Bow.

After all, august will be there soon (but not too soon, I wanna enjoy springtime and summer eheh) and we will be able to cheer us up watching the show again and again and again after the summer holidays :)

Guest ArthurBadin

She's gonna delay the release until september, just like she did with the MDNA tour DVD. Mark my words.

Of course that can happen, after all it's an UMG release. But that won't be exactly her fault, but UMG's.

By the way, if it's happening again we all can know for sure that this will be a disaster of authoration just like L-U-V M-D-N-A.

Guest ArthurBadin

I bet the plastic its wrapped in is gonna be smelly and full of germs :angry:

@@Fighter I really don't doubt of it too especially given the kind of stores here in Brazil where DVDs are usually sold.  :cry:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic