Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Wow... You would think someone would question the guy's taste levels given his gradient + stroke logo. :thinker: Whether it's the cover or not, stuff like this shouldn't even be presented as an option and much less chosen as promotional material.

Why? Duplicated minotaur, questionable feet editing, different lighting between subjects, a main photo not from the tour, low-quality images, cheap lens flare effect on the mask(s), disproportionately sized subjects... I mean do they even have rights to the BRIT Awards image? Why do I have the suspicion that's a stolen background?

No, I'm not jealous. Congratulations to Aldo, but damn, if you have Madonna asking you to make products for her, get help and make sure that what you present won't look amateur.

And before anyone says "don't buy it"--I won't lol.

I read somewhere that the background is from a Wonder Woman poster?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... You would think someone would question the guy's taste levels given his gradient + stroke logo. :thinker: Whether it's the cover or not, stuff like this shouldn't even be presented as an option and much less chosen as promotional material.

Why? Duplicated minotaur, questionable feet editing, different lighting between subjects, a main photo not from the tour, low-quality images, cheap lens flare effect on the mask(s), disproportionately sized subjects... I mean do they even have rights to the BRIT Awards image? Why do I have the suspicion that's a stolen background?

No, I'm not jealous. Congratulations to Aldo, but damn, if you have Madonna asking you to make products for her, get help and make sure that what you present won't look amateur.

And before anyone says "don't buy it"--I won't lol.

@@MadJ

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That is brilliant, @@valonqar!

@@valonqar you really should upload your artwork and tag M, everybody loves it so much (myself included) and it would be amazing if M saw it and maybe she could choose you instead of Aldo :)

I'm so flattered, thank you so much guys! @@G House, you did a amazing job too with your blu-ray artwork.
I tried many times on my instagram (@ag_dresign), but no reply from her team. But I'm really thankful for seeing many fans using my cd cover sleeves.

If you guys are interested, here's the whole project among others:

I read somewhere that the background is from a Wonder Woman poster?

Yes, from that WW poster:

wonder_woman_blocking_with_sword_poster-

https://www.mediafire.com/view/?7242v5euvlx8knv

http://images.static-bluray.com/news/upload/8284.jpg

This image as it is with the Rebel Heart font would make a better cover...energetic, iconic, classy and taken from the actual tour (not The Brits!?). Someone send to Guy asap! ;)  

well that's the other picture attached on the press release so there's hope 

... is there?

So much talk about something that isn´t even the real cover :lol:

Given that he did BIM, he's working on the cover and this is apparently a poster, I think the discussion is warranted.

So much talk about something that isn´t even the real cover :lol:

Didn't he just say it wasn't the final version? Not that it wasn't the cover? Why would fan sites post it as the cover if it isn't? 

:thinker: why would there be a "poster" (?) created with Madonna's instructions? 

The whole thing is confusing. 

well that's the other picture attached on the press release so there's hope 

... is there?

That should be the cover. I don't know why her team is acting brand new. Just take the damn pictures from Unapologetic Bitch and slap the  tour logo on it. Done. Send to printers. i'm hyperventilating. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic