Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alanis Morissette released her Live at Montreux 2012 and MTV Unplugged live albums on vinyl

Also she re-edited her best-selling album in a perfect Acoustic Version at its 10th Anniversary, and in a incredible all-fan-loved box at its 20th Anniversary.

Madonna just changed her twiiter profile pic for True Blue 30th Anniversary...

So, we can wait and continue making comparisons... I think all of us (as Madonna fans) will always lose (always talking about physical editions, even more if we talk about video editions) ...

@@G House I keep on with my artwork crusade on my Ig account!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUP0D2cjMMq/

In all honesty, and as much as I love this fan artwork, and even if it is an overall by far more superb look, i think the language of the design is a different one than used for her official album and tour. to me, it does actually look like a totally different brand and product, little to do with the actual rebel heart era.

sorry, maybe it's just me.

OMG this is so fucking cute!!!!!

I do like this cover but she would never go for it because of that spot on her leg, she is a bit OCD about things like that, also she doesnt consider it Live down under as she wants it to be seen as a compilation from many countries, so I would remove the Live down under for sure, but it is very tasteful and beautifully done.

I love what Fangoria do with their boxes, they're so amazing: 

Something like that it would be the great package

DVD/BR from Rebel Heart Tour

2 CD with the complete tour

DVD/BR from Tears of a clown

CD with all sons from TOAC

But sadly I think this time TOAC will be a documentary because I believe she´s going on tour with TOAC

In all honesty, and as much as I love this fan artwork, and even if it is an overall by far more superb look, i think the language of the design is a different one than used for her official album and tour. to me, it does actually look like a totally different brand and product, little to do with the actual rebel heart era.

sorry, maybe it's just me.

You are not the first one who says so. Actually, people are saying (on facebook groups, mainly) that the flapper picture (not the one that I am using, though) does not capture the spirit of the tour, while praising Aldo's cover (as if that poster could do better when its picture isn't even related to the tour). For me it's exactly the opposite, because she is gorgeously smiling (the one that I'm using) and the flapper section is, at least for me, the highlight of this tour, the one that I'm gonna remember forever when I think about it.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic