Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Apparently the Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray has really been pushed back as Madonna was unsatisfied about it's result and wants to apply some small but effective changes. That's what I found while browsing the web, according to this person a new extra has been added:

"A Mother's Life: My New Daughters" 50 minutes Documentary featuring Madonna's new adopted children, in a collection of Instagram videos, screaming and dancing; Exploring life as the day becomes night, and Madonna's new daughters grow older. Madonna appears at the ending promoting her new MDNA Skin careline, and hoping the fans enjoyed her vision of a live show, and says -quote- "If you didn't like it, F**K IT! Respect my art" as she turns off the camera and credits start to roll."

Ugh this is what I kinda wish didn't happen. Now people will be comparing it to Beyoncé's Lemonade album and saying that she's copying her. 🙄🙄

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely DazedMadonna is being facetious and people aren't taking what he posted as factual?  And there is no way, changes would be made at this point. These DVD's have to pressed by now or being pressed. 

Surely DazedMadonna is being facetious and people aren't taking what he posted as factual? And there is no way, changes would be made at this point. These DVD's have to pressed by now or being pressed.

😂😂😂 you don't think anyone would be gullible enough to believe it do you. Of course it's a joke, just to get a rise out of the sudden deletion of the Amazon preorder.

you don't think anyone would be gullible enough to believe it do you. Of course it's a joke, just to get a ride out of the sudden deletion of the Amazon preorder.

Actually and sadly, I think some would/will believe something so stupid. 

Madonna be like:

'Ok You fans bitch you want extras, fine.'

*Adds in Her-Story, Rebel Heart album booklet and tour outfit sketches*

'I should update the product to say exclusive never before seen mini film and photo gallery.'

tumblr_inline_opvkxn4Plw1ujy1wn_540.gif

Well let's not forget that she went into the vaults. She's definitely going to give us three bonus DVD's with The Blond Ambition Tour, RIT and Virgin Tour. There will be an additional bonus CD which will give us live audio "highlights"...

CD COVER:

original-21532-1426187613-10.png?downsiz

Tracklisting

1. Intro to Virgin Tour "I went to NY...."

2. Guitar intro to Gambler

3. "You too Grandma!"

4. Buzzing Fly

5. Mechanical Gear Intro (Blonde Ambition)

6. Now, I'm Following You

7. Roseanne Speech

8. "Put a rubber on your willy"

9. Vogue (Blond Ambition)

10 The Beast Within (RIT Intro)

11. Hollywood (remix interlude)

12. Holiday (Medley using excerpts from VT, BAT, & RIT)

Bonus track

13. Candy Shop (Just because I can, even though it didn't exist at the time mix).

Well let's not forget that she went into the vaults. She's definitely going to give us three bonus DVD's with The Blond Ambition Tour, RIT and Virgin Tour. There will be an additional bonus CD which will give us live audio "highlights"...

CD COVER:

original-21532-1426187613-10.png?downsiz

Tracklisting

1. Intro to Virgin Tour "I went to NY...."

2. Guitar intro to Gambler

3. "You too Grandma!"

4. Buzzing Fly

5. Mechanical Gear Intro (Blonde Ambition)

6. Now, I'm Following You

7. Roseanne Speech

8. "Put a rubber on your willy"

9. Vogue (Blond Ambition)

10 The Beast Within (RIT Intro)

11. Hollywood (remix interlude)

12. Holiday (Medley using excerpts from VT, BAT, & RIT)

Bonus track

13. Candy Shop (Just because I can, even though it didn't exist at the time mix).

Oh my... XD

She'd release the BAT on limited edition LaserDisc/VHS combo with special edition cassette. It'd be a combination of the three filmed shows, TOD footage spliced throughout, studio versions instead of the live sound, Instagram filtered, Candy Shop dubbed over Hanky Panky.

The cassette would

Intro 
Open Your Heart
Nice (Speech)
Live To Tell/Oh Father
Papa Don't Preach (outro)
Candy Shop
Now I'm Following You
Material Girl
Condom (Speech)
Cherish (straight from Celebration)
Keep It Together

RIT would be shelved at the last minute over Candy Shop: Remixed, Revisited and Reimagined EP

1. Candy Shop (album version)
2. Candy Shop (Promo Tour Version)
3. Candy Shop (S&S Studio Version)

4. Candy Shop (S&S live from Argentina)
5. Candy Shop (MDNA live from Miami)
6. Candy Shop (RHT studio version)

7. Angels With Dirty Faces (Instrumental)

:04: 

I am seriously dissapointed. I know, at least we're getting a 'complete' DVD unlike RIT and BAT, but I really don't get why it's so hard to simply record the show in one city and stop adding fake crowd noises and footage from different shows where she wears different costumes. We are probably the only fanbase that has to worry about the live releases being shit (I know, many artists don't even release tour DVDs, but the artists who do manage to make at least the audio sound normal).

She should have done it this way:

Record the final shows (and only those shows!) in Sydney, release the whole concert (including speeches and the special performances), add behind-the-scenes footage and document her return to Australia after more than 20 years (she could explain how she feels returning to the country etc.), plus a Tears of a Clown bonus dvd (Either the whole thing or just highlights).

The fact that she added the Sticky & Sweet Tour Buenos Aires crowd singing Like a Virgin over the Rebel Heart Tour performance is simply senseless. I can tell by the videos I've watched that the Sydney crowd was very energic and loud. Also, at one minute it sounds like there are like 100.000 people in the audience, at the other minute it sounds like there are only teenagers screaming, it's so confusing.

The Confessions Tour audio was amazing. Why doesn't she work like that anymore? She must know that fans were unhappy with the way she edited the MDNA show, and honestly, the Rebel Heart show edit wasn't much of a difference.

Don't get me wrong, I love her, and I am very happy that she keeps releasing her shows on DVDs, I love her work, but this really pisses me off.

Just called eaglerock, she said it was postponed but not cancelled because there were some changes that needed to be done. I should have asked more. They were really nice, if someone else contacts them and has more information, please share it also. Phone number is on eagle rock page.

Great she's decided to give us extras of candy shop from each venue of the tour

I am seriously dissapointed. I know, at least we're getting a 'complete' DVD unlike RIT and BAT, but I really don't get why it's so hard to simply record the show in one city and stop adding fake crowd noises and footage from different shows where she wears different costumes. We are probably the only fanbase that has to worry about the live releases being shit (I know, many artists don't even release tour DVDs, but the artists who do manage to make at least the audio sound normal).

Record the final shows (and only those shows!) in Sydney, release the whole concert (including speeches and the special performances), add behind-the-scenes footage and document her return to Australia after more than 20 years (she could explain how she feels returning to the country etc.), plus a Tears of a Clown bonus dvd (Either the whole thing or just highlights).

The fact that she added the Sticky & Sweet Tour Buenos Aires crowd singing Like a Virgin over the Rebel Heart Tour performance is simply senseless. I can tell by the videos I've watched that the Sydney crowd was very energic and loud. Also, at one minute it sounds like there are like 100.000 people in the audience, at the other minute it sounds like there are only teenagers screaming, it's so confusing.

The Confessions Tour audio was amazing. Why doesn't she work like that anymore? She must know that fans were unhappy with the way she edited the MDNA show, and honestly, the Rebel Heart show edit wasn't much of a difference.

Don't get me wrong, I love her, and I am very happy that she keeps releasing her shows on DVDs, I love her work, but this really pisses me off.

I agree 100%

I am seriously dissapointed. I know, at least we're getting a 'complete' DVD unlike RIT and BAT, but I really don't get why it's so hard to simply record the show in one city

It's a sad reality, but most artists no longer record in one city. More often than not, it's filmed across several different stops. But, we don't notice it because most artists don't change costumes or hair between dates, let alone regularly adding and/or dropping songs from the set. Filming exclusively in one city just isn't something that is going to become common practice again. 

I am starting to think Liam is the real Madonna...

Hi Madonna is that you?

When the hell are you going to give an official explanation for the disaster of a show you gave in Chile in 2012?

Love,

Hector

:kissy:

Hi Madonna is that you?

When the hell are you going to release an official extended intro to Express Yourself from the disaster of a show you gave in Chile in 2012?

I am starting to think Liam is the real Madonna...

Hi Madonna is that you?

When the hell are you going to give an official explanation for the disaster of a show you gave in Chile in 2012?

Love,

Hector

:kissy:

"Maybe I or the show wasn't the disaster. Maybe it was some of the audience that came that made it a disaster!" - Madonna

Hi Madonna is that you?

When the hell are you going to release an official extended intro to Express Yourself from the disaster of a show you gave in Chile in 2012?

"Oh honey, it was 'Human Nature'!  Now leave me be, I'm working hard on this special mix of 'Candy Shop' for my new Malawi Documentary!! It's extra deli-shhhh!" - Madonna (with my grills on).

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic