Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would prefer the DVD size like the MDNA release. Ohhheverything about this DVD...... You know the rest

Actually I don't know if there's gonna be a DVD/Bluray-Only version, After all, the press release from madonna.com shows a DVD sized cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the first one could very well be the DVD/CD combo as it has the composition of the full DVD-sized cover, and the second one could be the double-CD cover. I could be reading into it too much too lol

pre-order is still not available on amazon usa. Why is uk special? lol

It's actually (at the time of this post and when you posted) "not available" for pre-order at the UK Amazon link either.  It's just the listing.  Patience!  She said her birthday!  When it's officially the "16th" in specific countries, I'm sure it will be "available" for pre-order.

It's actually (at the time of this post and when you posted) "not available" for pre-order at the UK Amazon link either.  It's just the listing.  Patience!  She said her birthday!  When it's officially the "16th" in specific countries, I'm sure it will be "available" for pre-order.

oh ok. But I have had patience for 2 years. LMAO!

If you looked at it before when it was available on AMAZON USA you can see that they change the cover. It should be listed by tonight or tomorrow! I just hope we get more information about it after tomorrow, like the track-list for example.

If you looked at it before when it was available on AMAZON USA you can see that they change the cover. It should be listed by tonight or tomorrow! I just hope we get more information about it after tomorrow, like the track-list for example.

we know the track-list. It will just be the same as the showtime that everyone already has

we know the track-list. It will just be the same as the showtime that everyone already has

We still need to know the 2CD album version track list and also we still don't know what version of the show we're getting.. it's been a lot of rumors and suppositions. Let's wait and see what we're gonna get.

I guess the fact they chose that wonderful pic to accompany the film is the sole evidence THEY ARE FINALLY LISTENING TO US. If they added LDLHA + another oldie but goodie it would be heaven really... But for now, I'm happy that will be the official cover, I think we haven't got a decent one since 2001!!!!

:06:  :06:  :06:

I bet the case and cover are made of shit cardboard...  

Umm, aren't majority of DVD/Blu-rays made of cardboard or a paper insert, depending on the packaging?   :stare:

I guess the fact they chose that wonderful pic to accompany the film is the sole evidence THEY ARE FINALLY LISTENING TO US. If they added LDLHA + another oldie but goodie it would be heaven really... But for now, I'm happy that will be the official cover, I think we haven't got a decent one since 2001!!!!

:06:  :06:  :06:

Sorry, I just don't believe it.  This cover and the contents of this release has been set in stone for months now, long before people started complaining about this and that. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic