Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least Kylie listens to her fans and gives them the best concert DVDs in history of any pop artist, like her or not, she appreictes and listens to her fans, Madonna lives in a bubble. Sorry, but it is true.

Trust me, Even if Madonna releases this DVD with all the extras songs she performed on this tour, you guys are never gonna be pleased. 

Trust me, Even if Madonna releases this DVD with all the extras songs she performed on this tour, you guys are never gonna be pleased.

well I can't speak for the others but if she had only added LDLHA and one of those extra songs in the film, TAB or WTG, I would have been very happy and so would alot of her fans that she claims to love so much.

Go and start listening to Kylie then  :yarn:

giphy.gif

Huh?  I'm baffled by what that has to do with anything I said?  My comments weren't meant to complain about it.  I was simply stating that I don't believe anything people complained about resulted in change.  I believe the cover was already chosen and set before people went off the deep end, assuming the cover was being done by that fan/artist.  I also don't think anything has been changed regarding the DVD contents vs. the Broadcast on Showtime. I believe it's going to be the same, other than the bonus content.  Again, I'm not complaining because I personally loved the broadcast.  While I would love to have LDLHA and a few other extra songs performed, the broadcast was very entertaining to me.  And maybe, we're all wrong and the release will see more than what the broadcast was.  But I won't hold my breath.  I simply believe the reason it took so long for the release, is because the intent was to distribute it through streaming and broadcasts to rake in as much money as possible, because they know the DVD sales aren't going to cut it being physical sales of music releases are way down.

Huh? I'm baffled by what that has to do with anything I said? My comments weren't meant to complain about it. I was simply stating that I don't believe anything people complained about resulted in change. I believe the cover was already chosen and set before people went off the deep end, assuming the cover was being done by that fan/artist. I also don't think anything has been changed regarding the DVD contents vs. the Broadcast on Showtime. I believe it's going to be the same, other than the bonus content. Again, I'm not complaining because I personally loved the broadcast. While I would love to have LDLHA and a few other extra songs performed, the broadcast was very entertaining to me. And maybe, we're all wrong and the release will see more than what the broadcast was. But I won't hold my breath. I simply believe the reason it took so long for the release, is because the intent was to distribute it through streaming and broadcasts to rake in as much money as possible, because they know the DVD sales are going to cut it being physical sales of music releases are way down.

unfortunately you are 100% correct.

Well bat-fan has been pessimistic about the project from the start.   And he's not only voiced that sediment at this fan community as he frequents a number of other fan communities, stating the same disappointment over and over.  He did the same thing when MDNA came out.  And then he disappeared for several years until Rebel Heart Tour. His main participation in anything he posts is usually pessimistic and critical regarding her tours.  He never/rarely participates in any other Madonna posts. Once this thing is finally release, I guarantee that he'll voiced the same repeated complaints (especially lack of TAKE A BOW and WHO'S THAT GIRL), and then disappear until the next tour release, doubting and being overly critical. :wink:

at least Kylie listens to her fans and gives them the best concert DVDs in history of any pop artist, like her or not, she appreictes and listens to her fans, Madonna lives in a bubble. Sorry, but it is true.

so true :cry: KylieX2008 DVD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S&S DVD, MDNA DVD & RHT DVD :cry:

Well bat-fan has been pessimistic about the project from the start. And he's not only voiced that sediment at this fan community as he frequents a number of other fan communities, stating the same disappointment over and over. He did the same thing when MDNA came out. And then he disappeared for several years until Rebel Heart Tour. His main participation in anything he posts is usually pessimistic and critical.

again you are pretty accurate, but you see, it is ok to be critical, I still buy her stuff and watch her concert DVDs but I think you complain about me as much as I complain in general, so you are pretty negative yourself. You seem to enjoy arguing but there is no way to reason with you. You have such blind faith in her, and right now I am so wasting my time on you.

again you are pretty accurate, but you see, it is ok to be critical, I still buy her stuff and watch her concert DVDs but I think you complain about me as much as I complain in general, so you are pretty negative yourself. You seem to enjoy arguing but there is no way to reason with you. You have such blind faith in her, and right now I am so wasting my time on you.

It's not "blind faith".  In fact, how would you even know when all you do is frequent and participate in this thread, but no other topic? I've spilled plenty of disappointments over the time that I've been a fan, but the difference is, there is far much more I enjoy from Madonna to bother about complaining about every little thing, which I can't control.  Certainly, I have a lot of "could haves" and should haves", but it doesn't dominate my over all appreciation for her.  I've stated many times; I have no issue with people being critical, but when one spends majority of their time at a fan forum, just being critical, then I have to question where they stand as a fan.  It's not being "negative".  I'm not stating you can't be critical.  I'm not saying I'm a bigger or better fan.  It's just a curiosity of mine, in how someone can spend so much time coming to a place to simply complain, rather share about things they actually enjoy of her, which is evident in your posting history, here and elsewhere.  Up to now, we know nothing about your appreciation for Madonna, but we sure in hell know you're not happy with this release and think "Take A Bow" should be included. You did the exact same thing when MDNA was being released on DVD!!  SO my apologies if I question where you stand as a fan, and I'm not the only person has. There are other fan forums you frequent have shared the same sediment I have about you.  But none of that really matter, because in the end, I know that I will come away enjoying the DVD for what it is, which pretty much fairly represents the tour 99%.  Of course, I'm sure some would debate me some on that percentage, but I also know that from TOUR #1... Virgin Tour, she never included EVERYTHING performed on tour.  I also know that the majority of her tours have been highly edited and her last several from the last decade have been edited in a film like presentation. So again, I don't sweat the small stuff when all her tour releases have been quite entertaining for me and has very much represented the tour very well.  It just seems to me; there is no point to keep over analyzing what is missing or your minor disappointments when you can simply enjoy the release and carry on and share things more than what you dislike about this release.  But I doubt, we'll ever see that side of you, because as I stated, your history speaks volumes .  See you around when the next Tour is about to be released on DVD!  :smile:

It's not "blind faith". In fact, how would you even know when all you do is frequent and participate in this thread? I've spilled plenty of disappointments over the time that I've been a fan, but the difference is, there is far much more I enjoy from Madonna to bother about complaining about every little thing, which I can't control. Certainly, I have a lot of "could haves" and should haves", but it doesn't dominate my over all appreciation for her. I've stated many times; I have no issue with people being critical, but when one spends majority of their time at a fan forum, just being critical, then I have to question where they stand as a fan. It's not being "negative". I'm not stating you can't be critical. I'm not saying I'm a bigger or better fan. It's just a curiosity of mine, in how someone can spend so much time coming to a place to simply complain, rather share about things they actually enjoy of her, which is evident in your posting history, here and elsewhere. Up to now, we know nothing about your appreciation for Madonna, but we sure in hell know you're not happy with this release and think "Take A Bow" should be included. You did the exact same thing when MDNA was being released on DVD!! SO my apologies if I question where you stand as a fan, and I'm not the only person has. There are other fan forums you frequent have share the same sediment I have about you. But none of that really matter, because in the end, I know that I will come away enjoying the DVD for what it is, which pretty much fairly represents the tour 99%. Of course, I'm sure some would debate me some on that percentage, but I also know that from TOUR #1... Virgin Tour, she never included EVERYTHING performed on tour. I also know that the majority of her tours have been highly edited and her last several from the last decade have been edited in a film like presentation. So again, I don't sweat the small stuff when all her tour releases have been quite entertaining for me and has very much represented the tour very well. It just seems to me; there is no point to keep over analyzing what is missing or your minor disappointments when you can simply enjoy the release and carry on and share things more than what you dislike about this release. But I doubt, we'll ever see that side of you, because as I stated, your history speaks volumes . See you around when the next Tour is about to be released on DVD! :smile:

fair enough

Guest ArthurBadin

Enough.

I've been absenting from that thing of a thread despite being created years ago by Bat-Fan due to the level of mediocrity and stupidity I've reading here since I've left this out. I shouldn't believe things could come to that since many years ago when I decided to become a Madonna fan based on her intellligent, creative, full wide open mind and not about her antics, her clothing or any other jerk thing to be linked to her.

For my entire life as a Madonna fan I've been meeting, in this so wide spectrum of her fans, people unworthy of a single cent. Those desperate, bully, blindfolded, brainwashed sheep around Madonna's figure and artistic persona thinking she's worthy of being a Messiah or such like that. It's embarassing but after all those years I have understood this as part of the process in being a Madonna fan.

Don't think I'm fully out from this thread, absolutely not; I was reading every post being looged out (after all this thread belongs to a section which it's not closed) and I was so astonished by a myriad of stupid, shitty, sterile and passive-aggressive posts. Won't name the owners of those posts cause they talk by themselves.

I wouldn't come for it again, at least until tomorrow when that nasty, vile "Queen of Pop" finally brings out what she has to say about that release (after all I've been waiting so long to confirm my theories about everything which is surrounding the DVD/BD/CD), but after all seeing someone coming with such a hand to slap a fellow, I wouldn't be shut up anymore.

Think about you are doing so far during all this demented anticipation and realize then if you're not being over the top with all that thing. We've already know the content of it, thanks BBFC (should I sue British government if they're not right?), we've been facing a sepulchral silence, very umcomfortable one, which tells so much that it's only up to you to ignore or understand Madonna's goal with this release.

I wouldn't come here to say such things about Madonna or her fans (who am I to dare to do it? Even on a Madonna-related forum? Just for the sake of being lapidated by everyone else here and have the risk to be banned or permabanned here? For God's sake), but I'm done with this. She could have released months before or being at least honest and spoken about it, not just giving a fvcking damn and some stupid words and emojis on her notorious Instagram. We don't even the confirmation if we will have the full tracklist or the list of chapters for discs. Only what we have so far is some online stores around the world already having it for presale and a tremendous useful bundle with a shirt. Congrats Madonna, you know so much how to test your fans' patience. At least the not worshipping ones.

I became a Madonna fan for a reason. And it wasn't the one I'm finding out for the last decade. If I had to become a Madonna fan after 2007, for sure I wouldn't be myself. But as a loyal fan I've been accepting it, forgeting it, forgiving her. All i've been doing is to forgive her. After all you can always count with a surprise by her. During her last tour actually I was so blessed by her. After that things went back to late 2012-entire 2013 level. Not surprising. It's part of being a Madonna fan.

But all this anticipation has been killing me for a reason too. I need to know if I'm right or not about i've been thinking during all this year. And finally I have a chance to know it. So I have swallowed all Barbarian speeches here, looking ahead for a light in the end of the tunnel. But to come here today, and see things exploding that way really makes me want to finally express myself again.

Bat-Fan, all my love and solidarity for you. MDNA entire era (CD, tour, DVD/BD was a full horseshit. RHT DVD is being a horseshit so far. You have all the right and pride to express your unhappiness with such those turd moves by her. I stand for every single opinion of yours.

As I said on this forum before, I think it's very healthy being critical and consciousness about Madonna's stupid moves and decisions thorughout the years. I was raised at the beginning thinking she was kind of a christ, but after knowing her before (around 2005) I realized she once despised such a behaviour from her fans. Too shameful of her she changed her mind during her abyssal MDNA Tour time when she embraced the so-called "medonsters" by treating them as her "triangle bitches." She started developping a strange relationship with her fans similar as Gaga's one with her "little monsters". Time was enough for her (Gaga) to prove her she was wrong with such a brainwashing treatment to her fans. Never have understood why Madonna has come for this "appreciation" since 2012; maybe because she has been losing a lot of fans since Hard Candy era?

Anyway, enough said. Won't be back for all replies and meltdowns which could happen due to my words (I'd rather believe in your sense of maturity, if you have, and not taking my words to a new level of sterile, puerile feud) nor for useless contributions to my point of view. I'd really admire if you behave fine and understand all the reason for such deadly silence from Madonna and her team so far.

See you.

Can't wait for that basic ass shirt so I can spend 1.2x the price to get it.

I'm betting the shirt deal will be exclusive at her website.  I'm not ordering this release through her store.  My experience; it takes forever for them to ship things out.  Amazon.com will get my money. Just gonna purchase the Blu-Ray/2 CD set.  Win-Win for me!!

I'm betting the shirt deal will be exclusive at her website. I'm not ordering this release through her store. My experience; it takes forever for them to ship things out. Amazon.com will get my money. Just gonna purchase the Blu-Ray/2 CD set. Win-Win for me!!

Definitely will be. And if it's as ugly as the MDNA World Tour one they can keep it.

Though it probably wouldn't happen I'd like if they advertised like the calendars with a 'the first 200 orders will receive a poster of the DVD artwork'.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic