Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I'm surprised she didn't just throw out a Rebel Heart promo video or a live video from the tour itself and close off the era with it.

That should have happened during the tour... the live video that is.  Should have been the fourth single.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks. it would help if they put information down/ they also have the blu-ray/cd I wonder if it will show a different region.

Yeah the whole release is odd with Amazon.com showing that the Blu-Ray may not even work. 💀

I'm just gonna wait for it instore as the safest bet lol. It's not even on Amazon.ca anyways.

Yeah the whole release is odd with Amazon.com showing that the Blu-Ray may not even work.

I'm just gonna wait for it instore as the safest bet lol. It's not even on Amazon.ca anyways.

I know first it was region 1, then switched to b/2 they said i could return it if it doesn't work so i'm just going to go through with it for me. 

how did you get the cd/dvd already? i thought it came out sept 15th?

I didn't. I'm waiting for the Rebel Heart TOUR DVD just like we all are.

I was referring to the Rebel Heart CD/DVD released in Japan to commemorate the Tour in 2016.

And offer advice to those trying to decide which Japanese retailers to order the RHT DVD from.

Japanese Blue-ray/DVD Bonus Track "Take A Bow"

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/madonna/products/uixo-1001/'>http://www.universal-music.co.jp/madonna/products/uixo-1001/

No CD Version

Japanese Blue-ray/DVD Bonus Track "Take A Bow"

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/madonna/products/uixo-1001/

No CD Version

Can the japanese subs be switched off though?

People cannot express their opinion that you are ready to write a "book" against them

Calm down

He probably said that in this tour there's less dancing

Because of course she's 60...it's normal

He never said "I don't like it" or "I hate it"

I don't know whats the problem of M's blind fans. 

The tour is called REBEL HEART TOUR to promote her NEW ALBUM  Rebel Heart ....and to promote her tour....Material Girl? Ok...

It's not because it's a Madonna forum that I must close my eyes to everything and lick whatever shit it does. Having consistency is the best way to be an artist's fan.

@ But at the same time, Material Girl, kind of represents everything this tour is about. It's visually stunning, the arrangements are simple but still great and she's the most human we've ever seen her.

I respect your opinion, but I still think the new songs were not well represented on the tour, not enough to use them to promote the dvd-bd. 

You guys are so hard. She's almost in her 60s what do you expect? She definitely CAN DANCE! But now it is hard for her to keep dancing for 2 hours with 1000 pounds of clothes on her. We need to get use to these things, after all.. she's gonna dance way less on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are so hard. She's almost in her 60s what do you expect? She definitely CAN DANCE! But now it is hard for her to keep dancing for 2 hours with 1000 pounds of clothes on her. We need to get use to these things, after all.. she's gonna dance way less on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked your comment cos I agree but Im not sure what youre replying to after reading the thread lol.

The tour focused more on nostalgia and celebrating her old material than centering things around her new material, unlike MDNA Tour which had a lot more emphasis on the new album.

Doesn't have anything to do with age or anything like that.

She definitely took a different approach and while I personally prefer her focusing on her current stuff, more than the old stuff, I grew to love RHT regardless.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic