Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One doubt I have.

Why have not they designed different covers for each format?

- One for the DVD/BR

- Another for Digipacks

- The third one for 2 CD

I assume that the DVD / BR + CD combo is like the Confessions Tour package, and the 2CD audio a simple CD case.

And another question:

Why her team has decided to release the DVD / BR as an article?

Because in my opinion the difference between the DVD / BR and the DVD / BR + CD combo is minimal (2-3€), and we know that almost everyone is going to buy the combo.

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I called amazon again I got a different person Hard to understand her as she was speaking in a foreign language. BUT SHE SAID IT'S definitely a B/2 it will not work in an america blu-ray dvd's players. So I cancelled my order. They have the cd/blu-ray on Best buy so I called and she said the ones on Best buy is defiantly region 1 that there is a Japan version which we know. I'm thinking is the one on AMAZON the Japan version? But it Doesn't say you get take a bow. Sorry for the caps i'm so annnoyed! if you ordered the blu-ray on amazon I reccomend cancelling.

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I called amazon again I got a different person Hard to understand her as she was speaking in a foreign language. BUT SHE SAID IT'S definitely a B/2 it will not work in an america blu-ray dvd's players. So I cancelled my order. They have the cd/blu-ray on Best buy so I called and she said the ones on Best buy is defiantly region 1 that there is a Japan version which we know. I'm thinking is the one on AMAZON the Japan version? But it Doesn't say you get take a bow. Sorry for the caps i'm so annnoyed! if you ordered the blu-ray on amazon I reccomen cancelling.

Thank you again for updating us.  It's odd they are selling only a non-US region version in the U.S. Amazon.com store.  What a crazy thing to do.  Though, DVD Region 2 is Europe and Japan.  And Blu_ray Region B is Europe, Africa, Oceania, Middle East, French territories, Greenland.  And so this isn't the same "Japan Version" they are selling with TAKE A BOW. 

I still think it will be region free. You can order it on her official store, and I don't think they will check from where every person comes from to put the right blu ray / or DVD...

Actually, when you sign into the official store, you have to select which region you are buying from. 

Actually, when you sign into the official store, you have to select which region you are buying from.

Yeah, but I think it all comes from the same place anyway! We'll see in less than a month but I will be very surprised if it's not region free, like the last ones!

Yeah, but I think it all comes from the same place anyway! We'll see in less than a month but I will be very surprised if it's not region free, like the last ones!

No, it doesn't.  In fact, not all the items are the same for each reason.

My mistake then! Last time I ordered something from her store, it was sent from the US and I am in France tho...

It may have been sent from the U.S., but depending on the item, they still need to know where you are located.  DVD's are region specific, so it's important that they send you the right version.  Not only that, they have to price you appropriately, so again where you are located is specified when you're signed into the store.

It may have been sent from the U.S., but depending on the item, they still need to know where you are located.  DVD's are region specific, so it's important that they send you the right version.  Not only that, they have to price you appropriately, so again where you are located is specified when you're signed into the store.

I'm not saying they don't need to know where we are located, of course they need too. But it's just for the taxes and stuff like that! DVDs and Blu Rays are not always region specific. In fact MDNA and Sticky & Sweet are region free! And RHT will probably be too. As for the Japan version, I'm still not sure since it's the only one that is different than the others, this one might be region specific !

Thank you again for updating us.  It's odd they are selling only a non-US region version in the U.S. Amazon.com store.  What a crazy thing to do.  Though, DVD Region 2 is Europe and Japan.  And Blu_ray Region B is Europe, Africa, Oceania, Middle East, French territories, Greenland.  And so this isn't the same "Japan Version" they are selling with TAKE A BOW. 

I just don't get how USA amazon is selling a non usa blu-ray when I first pre-ordered it said region 1 then the next day it was b/2. I think Best buy will be ok I bought the mdna blu-ray there and it was region one. Do you know if the DVD'S from her site are region 1? when I ordered it didn't even say. ugh all this is so frustrating.

I just don't get how USA amazon is selling a non usa blu-ray when I first pre-ordered it said region 1 then the next day it was b/2. I think Best buy will be ok I bought the mdna blu-ray there and it was region one. Do you know if the DVD'S from her site are region 1? when I ordered it didn't even say. ugh all this is so frustrating.

One can hope that they are correct at her store. Since you sign into the U.S. store, I would assume they would send you the DVD/BLU-RAY that's specific to U.S.   Obviously, Amazon is offering an import in the U.S. version of the site. That's not uncommon, but odd they don't have a version specific for the U.S. in their store.

One can hope that they are correct at her store. Since you sign into the U.S. store, I would assume they would send you the DVD/BLU-RAY that's specific to U.S.   Obviously, Amazon is offering an import in the U.S. version of the site. That's not uncommon, but odd they don't have a version specific for the U.S. in their store.

I bought the dvd/cd at her store hopefully it will be ok, and the blu-ray/cd will be here by the 15th. The amazon issue is all so weird why they wouldn't sell a usa version at the store. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic